How much money do you have?

I don't deal drugs and all the money that I obtained was done so legally, legitimately, and was already taxed unless it is in my ROTH IRA. How much money do you have?
I understand that I am just a Stewart of this money and that this is God's money but I want to thank Jesus and God for giving and blessing me so that I may bless others. I credit this money to God and from tithing.

2|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot but I'm not going to say how much. Technically it's not my money though, since my father gave it to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Technically all money is God's money but I think you got the point, gorgeous.

• 1mo

Agreed lol :p

What Girls Said 13

• What a Beautiful thing to Say... Honoring Our Lord and Creator, God, Our Father.
    People Forget that if it was Not for The Lord, No one Would even be Walking this Earth nor Breathing the air that that Has been Provided for them nor Have the Clothes on their own Back and Food on their Table.
    Sadly, those who Don't have Any Nor Many of these"Necessities," and Not even Today "Luxuries"... Those are the Ones who Need to have a "Buck" passed to them once in Awhile or to Share Some of their own Wealth."
    I always Kiss My Lord every Morning and Thank Him for the Good things in life.
    I also Pray before I eat, which is Something my Husband in Egypt when I was Living out there, Made sure I Said before every Meal: "Bis ma-la."
    Yes, I have some "Comfort," Monetarily and also Inside my own Heart of Gold.
    Good luck and Beautifully Done, hun. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very smart to put it in a Roth IRA. I'm in the process of setting up one now. You are never too young.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not impressed by money, perhaps because I've never been needy... however it is admirable if you do support yourself and earned that money on your own through honorable work...

What is NOT admirable, is that you are boasting it, and that comes off as lame to me... I hope you realize that by doing so, you'll only attract the wrong crowd of friends and relationships... no one will take you seriously.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

No one knows I have money. Thus this is why I am anonymous.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Ok who?

• 1mo

My grandma! 😜! Don't worry I won't tell anybody.

• Enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should post a video to youtube every week when you get your paycheck, create a blog, and dedicate your twitter, instagram, and facebook to crediting "this money to god and tithing"

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Sounds like a lot of work but it's in my bank account statement.

• 1mo

You can go ahead and do it yourself because that's a nice idea but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

• This is weird... I don't know if you're bragging or promoting Jesus 🤔

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's whatever what you make of it. I don't really care what your interpretation is, but Jesus said "I have come so that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

• Show All
    • 1mo

If I can do it then maybe you can do it too through Jesus

• 1mo

Like I said, I'm good. My finances are sound but thanks for your concern

• Haha nice bruh. I have no money but I do have my dads credit card and he prob makes that cash in less than a week so nice try.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol old money co-dependence

• Show All
    • 1mo

Again you are his puppet until you make your own money and can support yourself

• 1mo

Which probably won't be until he buys my way through med school

• Not a dollar to my name at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rn i probably have maybe $60 in cash and a credit & debit card on me. I wouldn't want that much cash on me, would be paranoid as all get out.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Don't worry it's all going into the bank tomorrow

• More than most other college students

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I have 3 bills? Get a new tatt and get my highlights touched up

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Maybe if u work for me for 8.50/hour. I would give u three bills after about 35 hours of work.

• 1mo

8.50 an hour? Uuuuuh nope

• Not much

0|0
    0|0
  • More then that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• When I sold drugs I made as much in an hour as I do all week working. That's not an exaggeration. And this was twenty years ago.

But everything I bought with the drug money is gone.

But the things I ear with my hard sweat are still here for me to enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Keep working hard.

Proverbs 13:11New International Version (NIV)

11 Dishonest money dwindles away,
      but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

• 1mo

Thank you very much, I needed those words of encouragement.

• In cash or property values?

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Just cash. I didn't include my investments.

• Show All
    • 1mo

🎀 thanks for saving the boobs

• 1mo

You're welcome

• Not a whole lot but I'm grateful what I do have, but I'm still not telling you the amount.

0|0
    0|1
  • $14.37

1|1
    0|0
  • A Stewart of money? What the fuck are you talking about?

And to answer the question, not enough.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It means I am just holding the money for God until he directs me what to do with it

• 1mo

I think you mean a Steward not a Stewart.

Stewart is just a name. i. e Rod Stewart

• 1mo

Oh you're right, Steward. thank and you knew what I meant

• Well that's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well done mate, keep it up... How much is there $3000? You have way to go...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I have more in the bank. I am putting it in the bank tomorrow so that it can join it's friends.

• 1mo

And yes, I have a ways to go since I am going to be a billionaire.

• 1mo

haha never knew good luck with that..

• I'm so poor my friend asked if they could use the bathroom and I said "Just pick a corner"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm, what's that like 5k, nice, nice 😎!!!

I'm part of the 10k clan at the moment! Not bragging, it's not even a lot trust me. And I got lucky haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

More power to you. I have more but it's in an FDIC insured bank.