I'm so embarrassed hellpp meee?

I was at the store and the cashier lady had a shirt that showed her cleavage and my eyes went on to autofocus right on them, and she saw it๐Ÿ˜” I really didn't mean to, and now I'm really ashamed.

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't a big deal. It happens and is only natural. You realized what you were doing and it doesn't sound like you were doing it on purpose. You shouldn't be ashamed of human nature just as long as you are a decent person. And the fact that you are taking time out to figure out how women would feel about it pretty much shows that you are not a shitty person. Just a human person who did a human thing.

But how would you react if someone saw your "cupcakes" for like a full second and it was tally obvious?😅

I wouldn't react. Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes and men are visual creatures. It happens. It's happened to me and every other women walking this wide earth who has ever interacted with a man. I would be offended if he were to touch me without my permission, or if he was doing it very clearly on purpose or in a threatening or creepy manor. But there is no reason to get upset just because someone had an automatic reaction to a visual stimulus.

Ah ok that's good, and yeah it was a little awkward after that and my face was so red and hot😂

What Girls Said 2

• Either Forget it and Move on from this Here, dear, which I think Won't take Very long Or, Find another Register Where you Won't have to Deal with Her anymore, Plus Those Weird memories Of..."For your Eyes Only."
    However, with her Showing her Stuff, She was Sure to Get a lot of Eyes on her, and already Knew this when She went to get "Ready" Today, even now, Purposely Making 'Sure' this Made your own Day.
    Good luck and Focus on Safety tomorrow, not Sexy. xx
    Good luck. xx

• -___-

What?

Well that was my old account 0.0
      And 😏 I bet I was one of those few people that can make u cry lol

Lol oh and I just saw ur post about u coming back and no you could never make me cry, and you thought I was innocent too😂

What Guys Said 2

• She wouldn't of worn a shirt like that if she didn't want her cleavage to get noticed.

• 0|0

I don't get it😂

Yeah it did

*didnt give a fuck