Do you think Hillary Clinton still has any chance?

Assuming you've been following Hillary's recent revelations and the mess she's involved with the FBI.. Do you think she has the slightest chance to even keep campaigning / making rallies, less even win?

Even some liberals want her to step aside already. Do you think she should continue?

(sorry I asked two questions here)

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course she has a chance. Trump is such a bastard that a lot of people just can't vote for him. I wouldn't vote for that piece of shit.
    If I could vote I'd vote third party because I'm not voting for a racist or a criminal. But some people would vote for the criminal just to stop the racist bigot from getting into office. I can see that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I think so many of us are at the point that we're not going to change our minds about who we're voting for regardless of what they do.

Unless they find emails showing that Hillary was telling Anthony to send children pictures of his penis, I don't care.

• Yea, I think she still has a chance. A very good chance.

• Im not really following what's going on anymore. This is just one big clusterfuck

• Yeah she has a chance of being a prisoner. Maybe her future cellmates would make her president of the prison lol

• She's gonna win my friend.

• 1st Q... not a clue
    2nd Q... yes

• I wish she didn't with ALL my heart but honestly she does even though she's a criminal and is the reason MANY are dead. Socialite is sooooo fucked up

• It's sadly already been decided by the Electoral College who was paid off by George Soros.

Regardless what ever smart alec remarks are made by anyone about Trump, Soros has also Stated he knows as well that Trump will probably win Popular.

What Guys Said 18

• No. She absolutely does not. In a real poll, she had 15% as opposed to trumps 85%. Any polls you see otherwise are absolutely lying. If she gets more than 15% of the vote on election day, you will see how corrupt our system has become, and how badly it needs to bne fixed.

Was this "real poll" from Brietbart by any chance?

@BellePepper Do you like The Islamic State "ISIS"? Because she helped create them. There is a LONG list of people who have known her who have died mysteriously. When she was secretary of state she allowed 4 Americans to die in Benghazi. She is a compulsive liar and will lie about anything. shoebat.com/.../

thevote3.wordpress.com/.../

ISIS was going to happen regardless of who was in charge at the time. The US had an agreement with Iraq to leave. It's not like we could say "yo we don't feel like leaving". Iraq knew what was going on in their country and they still wanted us to leave.

Oh my god. Do not even talk to me about Hillary lying when over 75% of what Trump says in the debates and at his rallies is straight are straight up lies.

• I so hope she doesn't win this thing It just makes me sick the thought of her being president

• https://i.sli.mg/Rig3t8.jpg

Few photos make me laugh as hard as this lol.

Anyways, although I say Trump wins. I do think she's close enough solely because of voter fraud and her die hard voters. I just think Trump wins despite her cheating.

It looks to be as if Obama and Hillary are trying to start a war with Russia however. So yea, bigger concerns ahead. We'll see what turns up in the release of those 33,000 emails anonymous has planned for November 1st.

Sorry completely ignore that. It was old news

@TripleAce
      Lol it's all good.
      Bigger concern is avoiding a war with Russia, because it's looking like Obama is trying. And two.. getting Trump in there to undo damage.

• Yeah, she has a good chance. I know I'm still voting for her.

• She'll probably still win. I heard that because of her support in the electoral college and Trump's lack thereof combined with her overwhelmingly favourable poll results (nobody has ever won from as far down in the polls as Trump) that it's a mathematical impossibility for her to not win.

I'm not sure about the American system but I heard the electoral college actually matters more than the votes from everyone else

• The people want Trump that's clear

But American's two tier voting style is the issue. It is not a democracy

• I think the people should vote for Jill Stein and stop conforming to the stupid 2-party system, simply.

Jill Stein is like crazy though. And not the fun drunk aunt who brought brownies crazy.

@BellePepper You have a reasonable point.

Just use your vote wisely.

• still has any chance?

LOL my friend she never had a chance to begin with, Trump was always ahead.

• If it was literally anyone but trump, she would've gotten destroyed in the election

• She'll probably get elected, but the reality is that she'll probably still get taken up on charges. If such happens and she's convicted and forced to step down it would have been a setup to get her running mate in office from the start.

• Yes. But do I think she have a chance of finishing her first term? No, I think she'll be impeached and the country will go into crisis mode.

• Let's see, the third party never wins and Donald is a 70 year old man that acts like a kid, So yes, she will win

• I don't think the world has a chance come November 8th

• If she wins expect WW3, or, at the very least, another Cold War with Russia.

• It's a toss up.

• I don't support either candidate but I think the pre-election "polls" are complete BS. Just another thing that means nothing and that the liberal media can fabricate to make it look like they're out in front.

Everyone I talk to can't stand Hillary and I think Trump has a much bigger chance at the presidency than we're all led to believe. Either way, I just hope these next 4 years go quickly and we're all still here... lol

• lol. are you serious? she has a 78.8% chance of winning.
    this email witch hunt bullshit won't make a difference with about a week to go.
    projects.fivethirtyeight.com/.../

• Dude, I know republicans who are voting Clinton. Trump nailed his nail shut, at the last debate