What was the last lie you remember telling or the biggest lie youve ever told?

Got any juicy ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once convinced a girl In lost Vegas over a two week period that I was a oil billionaire and was going to marry her so she could become a canadain citizens and sponsors her family to come over

Most Helpful Girl

• I lied and told my boyfriend I was cold yesterday so I could get him to dance. Biggest lie would have to be when I lied to my parents about my girlfriend sleeping over in high school and saying she was a friend.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• "No Emma I didn't cut myself. No I didn't take those pills. Yes I'm okay. Nothing's wrong"
    This lie fucked up my life

• Told my parents a lie about where my sister is going tonight (hint it's not to the amusement park with her friends) lolol

• I lied to my dad about what I was doing when he was on call the whole night at work.

• i would have to say catfishing myself a friends with benefits lol. I moved to a new school and I wanted to sound more interesting so I made him up. I was stupid though and used a picture that was easily found... I kinda got caught but I got juicy info on people because they thought they were messaging my friends with benefits but they were doing it to me! It was fun but yah. Biggest lie lol