I looked up my favorite and inspiring middle school principal from back when I was in middle school. Today, I am 22.
I learned that he retired and that his wife died a few years back from cancer. He is now remarried, and he retired to spend time with his new wife.
It seems like yestarday almost, that I was in middle school and even high school.
I am 22 now, like I said, and it just seems hard to believe that time has passed by like this.
- Yes, all the time75% (3)25% (1)50% (4)Vote
- Sometimes0% (0)25% (1)12% (1)Vote
- Nah, not really0% (0)50% (2)25% (2)Vote
- Too young to know25% (1)0% (0)13% (1)Vote
- See poll0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I think more about why I'm not further than I am now then I realize I've still got another 23 years to achieve it, and another 25 years to enjoy it.0