Should I play CLASH OF CLANS even if it is DESTROYING MY STUDIES?

Before 1 year i was very good in studies but then i started playing CLASH OF CLANS. Now i am kinda addicted of it. It is ruining my studies and i can't quit playing... please help me !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete it from your phone and block the emails. Problem solved. Whenever something interferes with school if has to go.

What Girls Said 1

• "Addicted" is the word.

There is no fault for playing Clash of Clans but a responsible player, you need to a lot a specific amount of time when you would play the game. Don't let it meddle with your studies and don't let the game take up too much of your time.

At this point, you should:

1. Restrain yourself from playing by either uninstalling the app or by simply taking a break from playing. Uninstalling the game does hurt but bad grades hurt more when finding a job and when finding a university that can admit you in the future.

2. Prioritize studies. You mentioned that you were "very good in studies". Hence, regain that recognition of yours and start excelling in class as soon as possible.

What Guys Said 1

• Better quit cold turkey. I had a problem with video game addiction that cost me dearly.