Is it hypocritical to take health advice from my cousins wife (who is an expert nurse), but also happens to be a Trump supporter?

I'm a Democrat, and can't stand Trump. But, I also have to decide if I'm going to have life changing surgery in January. My cousins wife, is a nurse, and knows my physician. She said she thinks I should do it, but, how can I take the advice of someone who believes every word Trump says?

Updates:
1mo I haven't seen one GOOD answer yet. All I've seen, is liberal bashing. That's not what I came here for
1mo Again, still not seeing a GOOD answer

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• ... why do people put this much fucking energy into hating people because they support someone who is just as much an idiot as who THEY support?

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all Trump supporters believe every word Trump says. You'd be an idiot to believe everything ANY politician says. In any case, political affiliation and being good at one's job aren't necessarily correlated.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just because she doesn't have good opinions about herself doesn't mean she doesn't know her profession.

0|0
    1|0
  • This was a dumb ass question... but expected from a liberal.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

What do you expect? You are conservative bashing. Dont post a question if you can't handle the answers.

• i2.kym-cdn.com/.../d6f.jpg
    ...*sigh* what does someones choice of candidate have to do with their ability to nurse and give medical advice? It has nothing to do with the other.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• There are supporters of all candidates who are genuine people underneath it all, you may not agree with them but that doesn't change who they are as people. I am so looking forward to election day plus 1 week, hopefully things will return to a fairly normalcy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should make decisions about health, and everything else really, based on the advice only from people who have the same political opinions as you. Because agreeing about politics is more important than your life.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahah.. ahahah... hah.. h

funny

• I have met a lot of smart Trump supporters. And no most Trump supporters do not believe every word he says.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't take this kind of health advice from a nurse, regardless of her political views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeem okay. I always thought liberals were tolerant of other peoples political views.

1|1
    0|0