"Single People Soon To Be Classified As ‘Disabled’,” Says The World Health Organisation? How absurd and stupid do you find this article?

http://beingindian.com/lifestyle/single-infertile-disable-who/

So I just came across a article in which they say any origin who isn't able to find a partner or who wants to remain single is infertile or disabled. !! :-D 😂

• HAhaha thats stupid
  • Nope i believe they are right

Most Helpful Girl

• Why people so stupid these days *rolls eyes*

Being single is a CHOICE!

Infertility is beyond anyones control - you can't choose to be infertile... yes you can choose to not make use of your fertility but it doesn't mean infertility.
    AND being in a relationship doesn't ensure fertility, how stupid are these people... they are many married couples that can't conceive, this article is chatting a lot of shit.

How is being single a disability? Isn't being in a relationship or married a disability because it disables individuals from doing certain things... for example if you have children, you can't be carefree and go Paris for the weekend with your friends...

In my opinion the World Health Organisation can go fuck itself to power of 10!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well hey, next time I go to the doctor's I can get treatment for my condition from the sexy nurses! Ha ha!
    ... That was funnier in my head.

What Girls Said 11

• Ridiculous.
    I doubt that's real.

Yup I think the same too Lol

@lawstudent931 its cause large sperm banks have had to close and women aren't giving up their bodies the lgbt are upset. And they are upset that they aren't put on the same priority list as infertile hetero couples which they shouldn't if the same sex couple is fertile they should pay someone and make the kid the old fashioned way.

I see what you mean now. Thanks for explaining!

• I is disabled!

media.tenor.co/.../raw

• I ain t reading this but nah we re over populated anw

• Sometimes in this day and age, being single is a smarter way to go. Have you seen what's out there?

• Why did you repost this question? You know that's against site rules right?

• This is absolutely ridiculous!
    People shouldn't believe in these things.
    For many people being single is a choice. And there's people who are married or in relationship and they can't have kids.

• im disabled but people canbe born in the wrong body... this is why i no longer take science serious.

• I guess this would make me severely disabled then. LMAO hahaha

• It's a stupid stuff from some stupid staffs!

• I'm disabled

• This again! No. They do not mean that at all. Obviously news like to sensationalise things. They just say that it should be a right, just like a wheelchair etc should be a right, so anybody who wants kids but can't have them should automatically be entitled to ivf, no questions. People are just annoyed because they're saying it's a right and people don't think it should be a right like wheelchairs or prosthetic legs would be.

Hmm I know... I just found it so funny..

Ah ok haha. Yes, some people have been "outraged" at the comparisons though lol.

Lol yup I know... Some people get offended easily

What Guys Said 7