What are the Top 3 things you like about yourself?

Can be Physical Mental or Emotional

Most Helpful Girl

• - I like that generally I'm quite a kind and gentle person, perhaps too gentle with too many people.

- I like my eyes a lot, they're pretty big and are a bright blue colour (sometimes grey depending on the lighting) and I think they're really nice

- I like that I'm extremely loyal even if I've been loyal to people before and it worked out badly, I think it's still a good trait

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligent, dependable, and self-reliant.

What Girls Said 21

• (They're in order of how much I like them)
    * Physical:
    Ass
    Boobs
    Face

^-^

* Non Physical:

My sarcasm
    Bratty attitude
    Stubbornness

• I'm intelligent
    I'm a hard worker
    I have nice figure (which I struggled about putting on here but damnit I work hard for it and I'm proud of it)!

• I like my hair, eyebrows and diplomacy

• I like my mind, my size and my open minded personality.

• I'm a believer, I always find ways to achieve what I want

I'm confident but humble at the same time, I know I'm not better than others

I'm talented at what I like doing

• My empathy and emotional intelligence (when I choose to use it)
    My boobs lmao
    My articulation (sounds weird but it means I can express myself well, usually)

• My eyes
    My self confidence
    My sense of humour

• Hmmm

Animals have my love :3 and I like how much I want to help them because they can't help themselves.

Children, I think I'll be a great mom today. I'm really nurturing, and I have a lot of love and, in the future, resources to give my little ones.

Academia/Mindset, I'm curious and try to fall into mind traps, And I try not to take crap and let lies/misconceptions become a part of my life/inner circle. And I'm creative.

• I am talented in drawing dancing and singing
    It's hard to touch my heart but when someone does I love unconditionally
    I like my body shape

• I'm really good at languages, I learn things quicker than most and I quite like my eyes :)

• My ability to connect with people in a meaningful way and make them feel good about themselves.

I'm pretty funny.

I'm in good health and able to take part in basically any activity people propose.

• I'm nice
    I can draw pretty good
    And I have a pretty weird imagination

• Creative - I try to come up with original ideas all the time
    Very humble - all the bullying I went through influenced how I perceive myself. I'm nothing special. I'm just your typical average girl. I never ever think too high of myself.
    My femininity - I'm happy to be a girl with a lot of feminine characteristics and a feminine fashion sense.

• My eyes
    My personality overall
    my taste in music and movies

• I always try to be nice to people and make them feel good, I am mentally strong and I am open minded

• My confidence
    ability to stay calm and in control in stressful/tough situations
    How physically fit I am, not aesthetically but that my body is strong enough for most situations

• 1) I like to believe that I am a strong person
    2) I am pretty confident
    3) I am very honest, almost too honest even, and that sometimes can be a flaw

• boobs
    ass
    hair

• My hair, my ability to calm/persuade/reason, and my curves

• Nothing...

I don't believe that's true at all

You must believe.

If that were true no one would like you. And since I'm sure there is at least one person out there that does you have at least one good quality. Think positive

• How creative I can be last minute and can always work with things on hand
    My ability too move forward (happy is a frame of mind)
    The fact that I go out of my way to help people... it feels soooooo good.

What Guys Said 9

• Persistent, intelligent, and selfless.

• 1.) I'm a semi-psychopath. Though most of the time I'm very caring about people, I have the ability to turn off my empathy and care for others like flicking a little switch in my head, allowing me to be very brutal if need be.

2.) I really like my eyes. Grey-ish blue. Received many compliments on them. They tend to turn solid blue when I'm really happy which is cool.

3.) Something I both really like and hate about myself at the same time is that I'm very sensitive to the emotions of others. When someone around me is stressed out or otherwise isn't feeling good, I pick up on it really easily.

• Being helpful when people ask for it.
    I'm a martial artist.
    I have not committed suicide (at least not yet).

• -I like to laugh
    -I am pretty funny
    -I am an overall nice person and don't really get mad very easily

• I can manage money matters better. I use my time systematically. And I care about people.

• My Dink
    My Arms
    My Joocy Lats

• personality.

• Calm
    Empathetic
    Curious

• I like that i'm rich. I like that i'm good looking. I like that i have a 7.5 inch penis.