Ladies how likely are you to?

How likely are you to date a guy who does not work and has no desire to work?

1mo Why does everyone assume that because a guy does not work that be must be broke and unable to support himself? Sorry not everyone worked a shit job flippin burgers and has to live paycheck to paycheck.. Try not to be closed minded and ill try not to be rude next time.. ok its 6am im going back to sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really about the money. The turn off is the lack of ambition. I mean i would understand if the guy was 45 - 50

Well i guess god forbid someone do well enough at the start of life that they can actually enjoy whats left of their youth aye?

lol... Little Emmy always good for a laugh =P

You weirdo :3

Most Helpful Guy

• The irony is that the guys seem to never be without a girlfriend.

Nice guys finish last and all that:/

dude fact.. i always seem to have a woman hahah and probably been asked to get married more then 90% of the people on this site lol

What Girls Said 21

• Well, my boyfriend doesn't work and I suppose you could say he has no desire to work seeing as he would ideally like to be a house husband. I wouldn't be okay with him refusing to get a job if I couldn't support our family well enough on our own but as long as he's open to working if he needs to, like my boyfriend is, it's fine.

• 0% chance. I'm not asking you to be a millionaire but shit, be self sufficient or at least be TRYING to become self sufficient.

• Not very likely. I need a guy with some ambition. He doesn't need to make a ton of money, of course, but I date someone to be with them long-term. He'd need to be able to support himself just as I support myself.

• Not likely at all. I understand that work can be boring or stressful, etc... Some people love their work, others hate it- I get that... But someone who chooses to never work and thinks everything will work out okay is just... delusional. I don't think I could be with someone that unhinged from reality.

interesting i guess my fiddling skills keep me in womens good graces

hmm. well, perhaps they pay in goods?

haha well i did get a free night of drinking after some korean woman reached into my pants randomly... but that wasn't my fault! lol

• If he was financially independent and spent his time doing something for the community then sure.
    If he just wants to mooch then no

• ewwwwww gold digger :p

Sis you know it! =P haha fucked up part your the only person here that has ANY clue haha

and what makes it worse is i dont work and they pay for everything lol.. kinda love it

lolol being feisty? :P

• Depends, if he were a student for example than sure, or if he made enough money gambling to sustain himself, but I don't wanna be responsible for him.

• does he have a desire to do housework or other male gender things like mow the lawn , fix things around the house... etc
    I don't know how i feel about a house man to be honest unless he still " man" acting

• I'd never date someone like that

• Not likely at all

wait do you work? fast food does not count

I'm only 18 and I want to be a surgeon. A man/person who doesn't work (I only date older people) is unmotivated and is not appealing to me. That's just my opinion don't be a jerk.

• As long as he never asked me for money I would maybe put up with it if he was worth it in other ways..

lol i remember that next time im married and she says she wants to get her hair done lol..

• 0/100

• Not likely at all. What is He, a parAsite? He just be very lazy

• Not very likely.

• Zero likeliness. Like. Never. Happening.

• On a scale of 1 to 10, snoop dogg level highly unlikely.

• You sound like a house husband, so I'm not into you

its ok your white i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

• highly unlikely. has no desire to work seals it for me.

• I dated one. It was a pain in the ass because he couldn't take care of himself and disrespected that I had a sxhediled lofe due to work, as far as showing up for dates on time and such.

I don't need a rich man, but I do need an adult.

• Likely not at all

• What are the reasons?
    What would he be doing all day?

Volunteers for non -profit organizations

I think it's fine it's not something that would put me away from this man if I love him but I tend to be more attracted to ambicious people

ah well at least your not closed minded so good for you

What Guys Said 0