Would it be appropriate to ware this dress and these shoes to Applebee's?

If not ware would it be?

Wear *sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean feel like it's definitely over dressing for applebee's but doesn't mean you can't dress that way.

do what you want

• Thanks but I think I decided to go to the badlands grill

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes, go for it... always nice to wear a pretty dress and shoes. If you are feeling that it is a bit over dressed for Apelbees then maybe arrange with friends or family for it to be a celebration dinner so you all go looking less casual. From my few visits to Applebee's some people eating there could learn a bit from you... lol

Let us all know how it goes?

What Guys Said 3

• Do yo thang girl

• yeah it would

• Yeah, you will look lovely.

What Girls Said 9

• Yea, the heels are a little much, but you like them :) plus, you'll be sitting down most of the night. So, no pain,

• Well with my dress I don't have any shoes that match I have brown clogs gray knee high boots tennis shoes my heels are the only shoes that fit

• Ooh, I bet the boots are so pretty. I think what you have planned, it's a cute outfit :)

• I like the boots the look good with my jeans

• That's very dressy for Applebee's. Applebee's is more of a relaxed, casual dining place. Your outfit seems fit for more of a fine dining restaurant, not a chain restaurant.

• only other place i can think of is badland's grill

• I put a picture of it in one of the other comments below

• Take it to Badland's then. Or applebees if your budget is tighter.

• if you feel like dressing up just go own it
    it sometimes lifts your mood imma right?

• Fuck Applebees!

• why are u cursing

• U said fuck

• Why are you surprised tf? Because it suits me

• It's fine

• Too fancy for applebees

• the only other place i can think of is badland's grill

• Why do you have to wear that outfit?

• Because I'm trying to look nice for moms birthday sence im taking my mom to the spa than to dinner

• Well even if you live in a crap town it doesn't mean you have to dress that way for Applebee's lol. I'd wear something formal. Good luck to you though :)

• I just want to ware my damn dress I got it a year ago and haven't worn it once

• Okay then go for it, no judgment, in the end it's always up to you. Good luck :)!

• the only other place i can think of is badlandsgrill

• Do your thing girl

• First of all its wear just so you know :), second of all maybe one or the others that more formal wear so you'd want to wear it to something formal.