Would it be appropriate to ware this dress and these shoes to Applebee's?

If not ware would it be?

2mo Wear *sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean feel like it's definitely over dressing for applebee's but doesn't mean you can't dress that way.

do what you want

Thanks but I think I decided to go to the badlands grill

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes, go for it... always nice to wear a pretty dress and shoes. If you are feeling that it is a bit over dressed for Apelbees then maybe arrange with friends or family for it to be a celebration dinner so you all go looking less casual. From my few visits to Applebee's some people eating there could learn a bit from you... lol

Let us all know how it goes?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 9

• Yea, the heels are a little much, but you like them :) plus, you'll be sitting down most of the night. So, no pain,

Well with my dress I don't have any shoes that match I have brown clogs gray knee high boots tennis shoes my heels are the only shoes that fit

Ooh, I bet the boots are so pretty. I think what you have planned, it's a cute outfit :)

I like the boots the look good with my jeans

• That's very dressy for Applebee's. Applebee's is more of a relaxed, casual dining place. Your outfit seems fit for more of a fine dining restaurant, not a chain restaurant.

only other place i can think of is badland's grill

I put a picture of it in one of the other comments below

Take it to Badland's then. Or applebees if your budget is tighter.

• if you feel like dressing up just go own it
    it sometimes lifts your mood imma right?

• Fuck Applebees!

why are u cursing

U said fuck

Why are you surprised tf? Because it suits me

• It's fine

• Too fancy for applebees

the only other place i can think of is badland's grill

Why do you have to wear that outfit?

Because I'm trying to look nice for moms birthday sence im taking my mom to the spa than to dinner

• Well even if you live in a crap town it doesn't mean you have to dress that way for Applebee's lol. I'd wear something formal. Good luck to you though :)

I just want to ware my damn dress I got it a year ago and haven't worn it once

Okay then go for it, no judgment, in the end it's always up to you. Good luck :)!

the only other place i can think of is badlandsgrill

• Do your thing girl

• First of all its wear just so you know :), second of all maybe one or the others that more formal wear so you'd want to wear it to something formal.