What's your favourite and least favourite thing about your appearance AND personality?

Feel free to post a photo of yourself too! It would be cool to see you guys and your favourite/least favourite physical traits (unless it's R-rated).

1722

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite part about my appearance are my eyes. Least favorite part about my appearance is my stomach. Lost too much weight at a fast rate and now have a little extra skin hanging.

Favorite thing about my personality is me being distant and cold. Least favorite about my personality is being too nice at times

• Dude, people pay to get eyes like yours. Congrats on the weight loss! Don't worry about the extra skin, you can distract people by seducing them with your eyes.
      Wow your favourite thing is being cold and least fav is being nice? How come?

• No, I see where you're coming from. Maybe it will backfire, but until something that makes me think that it's different for the good reasons, I'll let those people in

• Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Appearance:

http://i.imgur.com/cH7GOJM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nxsGazA.jpg

My favourite thing about my appearance is probably my eyes. They're either a really bright blue or a grey depending on the light and I think they're really pretty! My least favourite thing is probably my stomach, I'm still self conscious about being too fat or being huge or whatever, but insecurity will eventually fade, I hope :P

Personality:

My favourite thing about my personality is probably that I'm generally quite a gentle person which is important. If it's not being gentle, my favourite would be my loyalty. My least favourite thing about my personality is my inability to stand up for myself.

What Guys Said 21

• My favorite thing about my appearance is my whole face. I'm cute as fuck. But if I had to choose one thing, it would be my teeth. They're pretty straight.

My least favorite thing is my height. I'm really short.

My favorite thing about my personality is how I don't take negative things to heart or too seriously.

My least favorite thing is that I'm immature and childish

• It's cruel to keep a cute af face to yourself. Share with the rest of GaG.
      How tall are you?
      What negative things have you been faced with

• I'll dropkick anyone who tries to be mean

• Well that's sweet of you, but I still won't post myself haha

• I suppose my favourite thing is my height. My least favourite is my face.
    As for personality, my favourite has to be my stubbornness - it's a relatively recently acquired trait. My least favourite is social anxiety - I hang out with peers maybe once a month at best.

• Least favorite is either glasses or acne

My favorite is probably my jaw line and eyes

For personality, don't like the fact that I am like programmed to NOT think before I speak, so regret is common. I love the fact however that I am more pragmatic about life than emotional

• I don't know man, the glasses look good on you.
      Haha what's the most trouble you got in from not thinking before speaking

• You're right, on my profile pic! They hide the fact that I have no eyes

Once when I was in 5th grade and didn't understand much about sensitivity quite yet, we were learning about down syndrome. One kid in our grade, we'll call him "Bertrand." Bertrand had down syndrome, and when we learned what it was, I blurted out: "OH! Like Bertrand!" and then everyone got pissed off at me and I got sent in the hallway and was basically shunned for the rest of 5th grade

• Favorite/physical: My eyes. They're a very nice grey-ish blue and they go solid blue when I'm really happy. I'm proud of the color.
    Least Favorite/Physical: My body. I'm not exactly what one would call fit. I'm not fat, but chubby would probably be a better word. Plus I fucked up my posture over the years.

Favorite/Personality: I'm very passionate when it comes to love.
    Least Favorite/Personality: I'm kind of a pushover.

• Fancy, mood ring eyes. You should post a pic!
      You can always work on your body.
      Why are you a pushover?

• Do it. Unless you have very controversial views on GaG.
      What. What is this double standard

• I just told you.

• No need to post a photo of myself since my profile picture is a good self picture.

But my favorite thing appearance wise is my jawline and personality? hmm probably how laid back and calm I am.

• Bathroom selfieee.
      That is quite the manly man jawline. And least fav?

• Lol yeah.

Hmm my least favorite honestly I have no idea hah.

I guess my anger can get to me sometimes.

• Photo in my profile. My favorite thing would be my dimples. Least favorite would be my lack of toned muscle. Still working on that

• Ew dude i have the worst hair ever, like i touch one pillow an BOOM instant noodle hair, one thing i love about myself are my hands and eyes, i love figuring things out an without them id be not only souless but also armless, # feelsbadman

• Least favourite is legs. I have a thing where if i walk to much they will hurt
    Most favourite is hair. i don't have to worry but it it is aways fine.
    trait: not being able to stop. I I'm arguing you know it's not gonna be short random staff will just pour out of my mouth

• Least favorite appearance: body that looks "femenine"

Least fave personality : not liking "men" things like sports or cars but apparently know how to braid and nail polish

Fave appearance: tall

Fave personality: i dunno

• Favorite thing in appereance-my Beard. I've been rocking it for 15 years.
    Least favorite-the ever so slowly receding hairline

Favorite thing about personality-laidbackness
    Least favorite-laidbackness

• Rock on beard.
      Receding hairline ---> just a way of letting us see more of your beautiful face.
      Haha laidbackness is a blessing and a curse

• favourite apperance: my hair colour
    least favourite: my fucking facial hair is a pain in the ass
    favourite personality: don't really know
    least favourite: i'm paranoid as fuck

• The guy below begs to differ about the facial hair.
      Why are you paranoid? And what about?

• just in general really, not specific things but when something happens I start panicking and assuming the worst

• height and metabolism least favorite is
    hairline
    Personality i can make pepole laugh just not when i'm trying to.

• lol aww @ the last sentence
      Post a pic if you want!

• Yes i just end up unintentionally saying or doing something, stupid or naive and get bad joke sort of laughs.
      An example being testing resume structure with my then flatmates I used a second document to test it and did not know what to put as fake text to structure so I just copied the word words loads and it then became a household joke for a weeks.

• Have no problem with the way i look, but my personality some times i talk motivation a little bit toooooo much.

• Appearance: favourite = hair, least = height
    Personality: favourite = kind, least = shy

• That is some good-looking hair. How tall are you?
      We can pretend "shy" is actually "mysterious"

• Lol that sounds like code word for "yeah you're too short to be attractive" 😂

• That would mean I'm calling myself an ugly mofo too

• Im too fat and im too arrogant.

• appearance : my face and body and my beard.
    personality : loyalty, honesty, caring

• How about least favourite?

• I'm sorry, I can imagine that would be very difficult. I'm sure you'll do great regardless!

• @TuMeManques yeah its very difficult, hmm Thanks, i hope so

• favourite: my ramus bone
    least favourite: everything on my face and body except for my ramus bone

personality: 404 not found

• I am happy with my cooking skills.
    Unhappy about I am ugly and no angle of camera changes that.

• Have no problem with the way i look

• Appearance:
    Best = Hair
    Worst = Height

Personality:
    Best = Romantic
    Worst = Insecure

• Do show.
      What's the most romantic thing you've achieved in your 16 years

• Romance doesn't have to be about grand displays, it can simply be how you treat a person. I was very affectionate with my ex, bought her a lot of gifts and sent them to her, and made her my top priority.

She wasn't the one though. I hope the next person I fall in love with is.

• Favorite = White and Loyal
    Least favorite = My hair not being perfect all the time. I get mad sometimes if my hair is messed up.

• ... your favourite thing about yourself is that you're white?

• You gotta show us your awesome hairstyle now.

• It is just dark and combed back like Steven Seagal's. Just no ponytail.

What Girls Said 16

• I like my eyes and my self confidence
    I don't like that I'm far too stubborn and I have a lot of scars on my tummy

• Woah your eyes are so blue. How did you get the scars?

• Sorry to hear that. What surgery was it for, if you don't mind me asking?

• Appendix, ovarian cysts and endometriosis

• I guess I'll use my profile picture. My favorite thing I guess about my appearance is my eye color. That's about it. My dislikes is how big my nose is and how small my lips are and I also don't like my teeth they're really small and sensitive. I'm also very insecure about my body when it comes to being naked.

My personality: I like how I'm empathetic, caring, nice. I dislike that I let people take advantage of me and I don't know how to stick up for myself. I also don't like how I change due to others peoples negativity and I also don't like how I become snappy when people irk me. I'm also very shy and don't know how to talk to people. I have bad social skills. I been told I mumble and stutter.
    scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...546747_n.jpg

• Yeeeh a picture (finally). Your eyes are amazing. I'm surprised you don't like anything else about your face. Some of the best looking people in the world don't have tiny noses.
      When was a time someone took advantage of you?

• Umm ok look-wise I absolutely hate my face but my legs are good, I hate my bitchy temper in the mornings (just not a morning person) & I like my hilarious moments :P

• Is that you in your profile pic? If so, what do you hate about your face? I'm not hating it.
      What's one of your most hilarious moments? Story time.

• Yeah it's me & my most hilarious moment? Hmm a good one would be when I was a still a child and Santa Claus came to our house ~ I was like 4 or 5 and obviously still firmly believed in Santa Claus 🎅🏻 and when he made me sit on his lap I pulled on his beard because it looked so fluffy and it came off. Yeah.. quite a long moment of awkward silence followed after that 😂

• My favorite feature is probably my lips or eyes.
    My least favorite is probably the rest of my body.
    Personality wise I feel like I tend to be selfish, which I dislike the most.
    I guess I am kind so I like that.

• Post a pic if you're cool with it!
      What don't you like about your body? In what ways are you selfish?

• Well I'm overweight. I don't really know how I am selfish I just feel like I am.

• What I do like about my appearance most is my nose haha, I love my long locks, and tanned skin, and lips.

I don't really hate anything about my appearance sure, I'll wish I had some certain assets or I'll envy other girls, but otherwise I love the way I look.

Personality wise there are a couple of things I do not like, but I don't really feel like mentionin them

But I do like how caring I am, thoughtful, protective, forgiving etc

• I don't blame you, you're stunning
      No one's forcing you, but if you do tell I'd be interested in hearing about them

• Thank you ❤

• Appearance:
    Favorite- my curves and toned legs
    Least favorite- how I still see myself as fat, even after losing 50lbs

Personality:
    Favorite- I think I can be really funny at times
    Least favorite- easily jealous and too emotional

• How much do you weigh now? Woah, congrats. Not many people could do that
      Tell me a joke.

• I was 190lbs
      I am now around 140 lbs. sometimes more or less when I fluctuate or if I eat a lot lmao

• Appearance: probably my genitals, fuckers need changing but im too poor to afford it
    personality:my shyness, i like having friends but im too shy to make any

• Lol if a guy can get with some genitals, he's not complaining about how they look.
      How about your favourite thing about your appearance and personality?

• Appearance, i've got dark black/silvery hair which stands out at close proximity which i like. Personality, i get on well with most people

• Fav thing about appearance is my lips
    Least fav thing about appearance is my neck

Fav thing about my personality is how strong I am
    Least fav about my personality is that I never truly get over this kind

• my gloots are my fave
    my toes are my worsr
    you mirin?

• My butt is very decent I think, and I consider myself to be quite smart :)

• And now to ruin the positive mood
      What's your least fav

• The price you pay for a decent butt. And I doubt it's nearly as bad as you make it out to be, you seem really pretty in your profile

• Thank you :)

• Well, if you wander to my page, you can see me. I like my hair. I also like my sense of humor. I don't like my forehead and I don't like how I have the need for things to be "perfect".

• Making me work for the photo yo. Not cool. Jokes, you have some luscious hair. What's wrong with your forehead?
      Hit me with your best joke, go.
      What's the #1 thing you need to be perfect?

• My forehead is big imao tho I have seen worse and EVERYTHING!

• I H-A-T-E my smile. That is all I have to say.

• I like my eyes I don't like my nose

• What about them do you like/dislike? And how about personality?

• I like that I am strong mentally but I don't like that I am a perfectionist

• I really like my hands, waist and legs and I don't like my chin.
    My worst quality is my coldness I virtually have no ability to sympathize and the best one is creativity.

• Why are you cold? And what kinds of things do you do with your creativity?

• I am just like that.

• fav: light blue/greenish eyes and my positivity
    least fav: my feet (love shoes but my feet are wide so most heels are uncomfortable) my "coldness"

• Don't worry, you're doing yourself a favour by avoiding heels.
      Why are you cold?

• Im not touchy feely, most of the time I come across as cold and shallow, I let actions do the talking but most people need verbal reassurance..

• Favorite -i get along with everybody. my hair.
    Least favorite -im a little shy. My nose.

• That's awesome. You'll get over your shyness with more exposure :) Why do you like your hair and dislike your nose?

• I put a lot od effort and time and money into my hair. It's super healthy and long. Lol
      It's a little pointy for my taste. I want a cute little round nose. Hahaha

• Post a pic if you're comfortable! I'm sure you're supah pretty