How would you feel getting rated from 6-8?

What does it mean to get most rates at 6 and 7 with some 8s? Let's say out of 40 votes, you get 20 on 6, 10 for 7, 5 on 8.

Should one be happy or dissapointed at those scores? How would you feel with those scores?

• I would be pretty happy
    22% (4)34% (12)30% (16)Vote
  • Satisfied, it's good enough I guess.
    33% (6)29% (10)30% (16)Vote
  • Ehh it's whatever. Not happy or dissapointed
    28% (5)26% (9)26% (14)Vote
  • Dissapointed
    6% (1)6% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • It means I am ugly af
    11% (2)5% (2)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend rated me 6.66 which I was super happy with :P Nah, but even if that was a serious rate (and his serious rate is 7 apparently), that's still pretty good. It's above average so who cares?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't know exactly what each number means which is my problem. The way it works in my head is like, cute starts at 7. 6 is like... average, 5 is the beginning of ugly and below 5 is increasing levels of hideous monstrosity. I don't know why it's like that in my head.

I suppose normal people average is 5. But where does cute start? 6? Wheres ugly? 4? I don't know what to think. If I put my own picture up here I'm terrified, I don't want to see all the 4's and less =(

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• 20+10+5 is not 40.
    Please catch up on your math skills before you get concerned with your looks 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

fortunately math skills isn't very valued by people

• Show All
    • 1mo

thats why girls love dating douchebags... and not smart people lol. Cmon gtfo

• 1mo

lol you gtfo to school

• Well I'd probably be getting these ratings on here and literally everyone lies when you do that so I would have no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • it s above average so it s good

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy because I think I'm average asf.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm average so I already know that

0|0
    0|0
  • What worries me is that you're a guy and you seem to be obsessed with looks and what girls think, go get some confidence!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah ur right unfortunately. I wish I could not care about it like a lot of other guys. I'm obsessed with perfection.

• lol a guy once rated me that before without me asking him to rate me and I'm like huh? ok then. I got offenfed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Most people are between 4 and 6 hence the word AVERAGE. So it's not a bad thing, you are above average.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all above average... you won't be 10 to every single person.

1|1
    0|0
  • I consider my looks to be fairly average, I give myself a 5. So that'd be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty big difference between 6-8. 6 means you're a little bit above average but 8 means that you're really good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd give them points for trying. I'd say i'm a 9 on a bad day. I wouldn't be shocked by it though, because most men fall within that range... We can't all have my genetics

0|1
    0|0
  • it's more than I would rate myself lol. And 5 is average, so if they use the scale in the same way I do... the it means I'm above average. So I can live with it, especially with an 8 which is very good

0|0
    0|0
  • On this site it likely means people pity you. The 7/10 on this site is the general go to bullshit answer to boost people's confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if 5 is average, then by your scores you're not gorgeous, but you're better than most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woooooo. I'm somewhere in the scale. That's amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your slighty above average that's good

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty good. I'd be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be surprised lol in a good way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got those same ratings... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's above average

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty happy considering not all of us are 6 or higher.

0|0
    0|0