What does it mean to get most rates at 6 and 7 with some 8s? Let's say out of 40 votes, you get 20 on 6, 10 for 7, 5 on 8.
Should one be happy or dissapointed at those scores? How would you feel with those scores?
- I would be pretty happy22% (4)34% (12)30% (16)Vote
- Satisfied, it's good enough I guess.33% (6)29% (10)30% (16)Vote
- Ehh it's whatever. Not happy or dissapointed28% (5)26% (9)26% (14)Vote
- Dissapointed6% (1)6% (2)6% (3)Vote
- It means I am ugly af11% (2)5% (2)8% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
My boyfriend rated me 6.66 which I was super happy with :P Nah, but even if that was a serious rate (and his serious rate is 7 apparently), that's still pretty good. It's above average so who cares?0
Most Helpful Guy
I just don't know exactly what each number means which is my problem. The way it works in my head is like, cute starts at 7. 6 is like... average, 5 is the beginning of ugly and below 5 is increasing levels of hideous monstrosity. I don't know why it's like that in my head.
I suppose normal people average is 5. But where does cute start? 6? Wheres ugly? 4? I don't know what to think. If I put my own picture up here I'm terrified, I don't want to see all the 4's and less =(1