Do you type out 'af' after lots of things? And when did that become a thing?

Like 'I'm hot af' or 'I'm sick af'

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on who I'm texting!!! If a girl I'm texting uses that a lot, well I throw it in here and there.

My text style switches based on The Who with.

• i do not. in fact i never have

• Not at all, i have manners and morals in real life and in cyber life. I think the western community has the largest influence on the rest of the world through games, tv shows, movies and of course internet and so on, not sure when it became a thing but i don't pick on any influence just like that, and oh don't forget the arm thing dab i think, i have no idea what that is.

• I say "as shit"... I got it from archer. And it sounds cooler. What the shit? That's gay as shit. I'mma beat the shit outta you. That's dope as shit

• Well when i play league i use short terms so the monkeys on my team will maybe, hopefully read it but otherwise i try to spell everything out rather then be lazy an use short terms

• Never done it, never will it's stupid.

• Only the odd time for emphasis

• nope

• No mr toad I don't do that

• naah not really

• No but someone once told me: you're feminine AF😂😂

• No. I never have done that. It's dumb af.

• Rarely, emphasis for females, unattractive and repulsive in males if overused.

• My favorite acronym besides kys

• Hell yeah! AF