If you shrunk to a tiny size for about 24 hours, do you think you'd survive before times up?

Let's say during a general day where you this would occur

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, you could hide away but you'll have to hide from bacteria too. If you shrank, your white blood cells would probably shrink too, and so they probably wouldn't stand much of a chance against bacteria any more.
    Being tiny would have advantages when it comes to fun with the ladies, but it's the bacteria that would most certainly kill you. Your immune system wouldn't stand a chance.

• Wow I never thought about all that. And I have a weak immune system now. LOL. So sad I was about a half an inch tall. And my little brother walked into the room and I was trying to scream for his attention, do you think realistically he would hear me in my super tiny size?

• Being so small, your vocal cords would be so tiny, that any words you spoke would come out as a very high pitched squeak. So high, that it might be impossible for him to hear you. Any other sounds in the room would very easily drown out any noise you make.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• I'm pretty in shape. I think I would survive. Depends on where I was, of course.

• I grew up watching and studying "The Littles" . I think I'd do alright.

• Would rob a bank eat in mcdonalds for free steal a car. Oh wait thought you asked a different question and yes

• Id just hide under my bed or something.

• Yes i would survive

• Depends how small.

• No because I would be eaten by roaches.

• I'd be fine. No problem. Can just hang out in my bed for 24 hours.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!