If you shrunk to a tiny size for about 24 hours, do you think you'd survive before times up?

1mo Let's say during a general day where you this would occur

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, you could hide away but you'll have to hide from bacteria too. If you shrank, your white blood cells would probably shrink too, and so they probably wouldn't stand much of a chance against bacteria any more.
    Being tiny would have advantages when it comes to fun with the ladies, but it's the bacteria that would most certainly kill you. Your immune system wouldn't stand a chance.

Wow I never thought about all that. And I have a weak immune system now. LOL. So sad I was about a half an inch tall. And my little brother walked into the room and I was trying to scream for his attention, do you think realistically he would hear me in my super tiny size?

Being so small, your vocal cords would be so tiny, that any words you spoke would come out as a very high pitched squeak. So high, that it might be impossible for him to hear you. Any other sounds in the room would very easily drown out any noise you make.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I'm pretty in shape. I think I would survive. Depends on where I was, of course.

• Would rob a bank eat in mcdonalds for free steal a car. Oh wait thought you asked a different question and yes

• I grew up watching and studying "The Littles" . I think I'd do alright.

• Depends how small.

• Id just hide under my bed or something.

• Yes i would survive

• No because I would be eaten by roaches.

• I'd be fine. No problem. Can just hang out in my bed for 24 hours.

What Girls Said 0