So how is Rick going to kill Negan? He's going to kill him. BUT Hoooowww 😈😈😈 ?

Dnndhxhxbdbsnzjxdbsjzns

Most Helpful Guy

• Negan should be with us for a while

I know but when it's time for that s. o. b. To go night night.. How do you suppose it will happen 😁😍

I fucking hate him! He can't die enough deaths to make me happy! I'd be cool with them all taking turns slowly beating him to death for like 12 episodes before they finally step on his head 😇

Proof that JDM is owning the role ☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hoping Judith shoots Negan in the head.

OMMMGGGG I didn't EVEN THINK OF THAT MOST EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY!!! 😳😳😱😎😎😎😊😊☺️😘😘😘👍👍👍

What Guys Said 6

• !!! COMIC SPOILERS!!!

In the comics, he actually doesn't kill Negan and just keeps him in prison. This, along with the two-year time skip, is something I can't wait to see done on T. V. because it's so unexpected

Yeah but Rick is going to kill him. I'm almost 97% sure of it lol

I really hope not. Rick keeping him alive is what makes this story arc so much more than just another Governor/ Termites/ Wolves situation.

No! He made Rick cry. Rick HAS to kill him 😡😡😡

• 0|0
  • If they play it out by way of the comics. Negan was not killed but put in a prison. IT WILL be a back and forth battle between Rick and Negan with Carl having a more aggressive attitude towards killing.

• What is this about?

• You can't kill Negan.

• By raping him

Why would he want negans flatty when he already got that good Michone booty? Try again 😒

Asker 😂😂😂 Well said!

@snowangle 😉😘

What Girls Said 1

• he doesn't kill negan

He is going to though. In spite of the comics 😘