Who's broke as fuck?

Regardless of age, we're all broke right now. Let's face it, being too many video games to buy, or a garbage salary, we're all broke...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Dude you're 13, you shouldn't be worried about money for like another 3 years

• Yeah I sort of need money to live in this capitalist world

• Luckily yeah, my friends parents are really nice and help me with food

• Hmm ok, as long as you have the basics

• I mean... I have more money than most of my friends... but I consider myself to be broke. Simply because I'm trying to save up to move out, and I have a set balance for what I want in my account at all times, (which I try to put up every few months) but right now, unless I got paid this week, I'm 500 buckeroons below what I want to be at.

The set amount right now is 1300, I'm at 800. So, yeah, lookign forward to gettign paid and being able to have spending money again. I only have spending money if my bank count is above that, it went below because specialist doctors that cost a stupid amount to tell me nothing can be done, and glasses that also cost a stupidly high amount.

Fuck being an adult, I want people to go back to buying things FOR me XD (I'm joking, I like the independance. Just wish I had more dollars to go along with it)

• Yeah, paying back student loans is rough.

• Trying to catfish my way out of it

• *looks inside purses*
    I can't see anything, but $3.29. ('-' )
    I consider that broke. I mean what could I possibly do with that... 馃槅
    Well, it is actually no longer $3.29.
    I was playing my guitar, and I had felt like candy, so I went to the store with my mum. I spent 94 cents. T. T
    So, it is now $2.35. Yeah, I am broke. 馃槅馃槅馃槅

• Yeah, too much things to buy, too little money...

• Tell me about it
    I have been desperately planning my trip to Dubai only to realize I might not have the amount needed by the time it's time to book the flight and stuff

• Me. In massive debt too because of school.

• No I got guap but must resist buying junk food 馃槱

• I mean I have school Tuition. Other than that I'm not really broke.

• You're 13 mate.

• Family ain't rich bro

• Yeah. Luckily my friends are really nice and let me have dinner with them. It's been a few days but I just ate a proper meal :)

• Well that's good! Have you ever considered going to a Boys and Girls Club? They'll feed you dinner, and you get to hang out with other kids your age

• being broke means you dont have enough to buy stuff to survive. Have you ever been a day without eating? no? then you are not broke.

just because you can't buy everything you want doesn't mean you are broke.

dont be a spoiled brat

• Not what I meant, jesus. I meant I don't have any money, and haven't in months

• Okay can all of you stop being this immature and just leave it? Thanks

• ok we leave it :(

• Yaaaas
    Finally someone who understands !!!
    馃槢

• Nah it's just you I get paid well above $3,000 a month.. I think I'm living a decent life, your 13 so get a job believe me you'll get all the games you want.

• I'm not legally allowed to get a job yet. If I could I would.

• Oh nvm where Im from you can work from age 13.

• that would be me 馃檵 lol

• you're 13 bro, aren't your parents getting you stuff to eat? (I saw how you said you haven't eaten in 3 days )
    otherwise I feel. I spend all my money on food lol

• Not enough money around. I'd sell my guitar but I'd rather starve

• I feel that I'm a musician too. piccolo flute etc

• Yeah, luckily having an eating disorder helps with the hunger

What Guys Said 10