Was the last week good or bad?

and why?

• Good
    51%(23)57%(53)Vote62%(30)
  • Bad
    49%(22)43%(40)Vote38%(18)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a very good week last week. Last week I started talking to an old crush again, and I think he's actually super into me. Truth be told I've kinda been skipping class to hang out with him, but I don't really mind. It seems like he's changed a lot for the better. I'm actually finishing up my college applications. My friends are all getting along. Everything was good.

• Don't skip for a guy!!! I'm finishing my applications too.

• Technically I was already skipping that class before I restarted talking to the guy. I don't actually need the class.

What Guys Said 32

• It was good. I went to Six Flags, Spent time with family, Halloween, etc.

• It was bad but only because my own emotional/ menatal struggle ATM. Halloween is here, literally today. And for the last week all I could remember is how much Halloween meant to me and my ex. And how much fun it was shopping for costumes around 'this time.

I won't drag on this common "can't get over ex story lol"

But yeah, so crap last week ๐Ÿ˜”.

• It's been aight I guess. Work is pretty stressful lately, so that kinda sucks, but there's plenty of people out there who would trade their problems with mine in a heartbeat, so I try to keep it in perspective๐Ÿ‘

• It was good, I ran into an old teacher of mine and we spent the entire afternoon/evening catching up. It's funny how even though we're both adults now I still called her Miss, it feels SO weird calling teachers by their names and drinking wine with them.

I never have 'bad' weeks though to be fair, at worst they are monotonous.

• Neither. In between. I guess it was good in that nothing bad happened but nothing really great happened either.

• Got 2-4hrs a sleep a day. Missed 2 quizzes. Lookin gay with that clean shave. Had to cover for someone at work. So better than last week.

• Sleep more, ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

• @redeyemindtricks lmao he's just playing dood and yeah he's middle eastern. I'm pretty much required to keep facial hair otherwise he won't stop giving me shit. "This my son? I thought this was gay" "Oh I got a fourth daughter, I forgot" "This is not part of my culture"

• Good and bad. I didn't die so that's good, and i didn't die so that's bad.
    http://i.imgur.com/qVfOJIC.png

• ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Lmao happy Halloween israel

• It was Amazing. I got to spar with someone who had 22 experience, and I have like 4, but my teacher chose me to spar against him out of all people. It was such an honor and so intense. I forgot what being out of breath felt like, but now I remember

• My printer died. Will cost me $200 ( my wife's printer died a few months ago)
    Our coffee machine broke. Will cost $50
    Nuff said.

• Excellent, as usual.

• it was about half and half. but just waiting on this baby to come out love my sister so we can finally see him

• It was bleeaaaghh the store mixed up my glasses and I have to wait longer for them now and I spent to much money on clothes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• t was good.

• It went well. It was more relaxing than they have been for a while.

• Last week was pretty good. Went to a college party, drank a little and just had a good time with my friends. And that whole week was just cool and no hassles for me at all haha.

• Started out bad but then got much better. Wbu?

• Pretty good but busy

• Not great. I have a family member for whom the latter part of October is always a bad time.

• both

• Bad.. work, social, and personal predicaments...

• it was okay... unspectacular. nothing bad happened, so I gues sit was good

• It's always good, awesome in fact, you know me, rei.

• Very relaxing actually

• Super good. It was kind of like the end of fairy tale.

• With your girl? What were the highlights?
      media.giphy.com/media/AToqINiV1tdUQ/giphy.gif

• Nah, funny enough, my heart doesn't break. I haven't time or care for that. I'm just happy for all the good things. Gratitude is one the greatest emotions.

• Thanks for looking out though. I'll tread lightly.

• Good, because I stayed focused and busy with the things that matter to me.

• Next week will be awesome!! (Deer season in Huskerland!)

• No, it was stressful, like every week๐Ÿ˜…

• Bad...

• it was great

• Started out bad and ended good wbu

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 30

• It was mostly good! I was sick (bad) but work went fast and I booked a surprise holiday so it's a winner ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I guess it was okay. I've had worse weeks, for sure.

• It was both.
    Good, because I am making all A's, and bad, because I go to an online virtual high school, and I barely leave the house. The effects of not leaving my house are, being lonely, headaches sometimes, because I am lacking natural light (sunlight ๐Ÿ˜†). I wonder what is happening out there that I am missing. I am sure I am nit missing much anyway. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    Apart from that, I have my books, phone, my annoying brother, friends from church, and my laptop to keep me company... lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I do leave the house every now, and then. ๐Ÿ˜…

• I did online school for junior year and I got out by taking a walk and running errands often. Online can be so perfect if you know how to balance your time and how to get all the things you need (including fresh air and human contact). Congrats on the all A's, I need that right now

• Great week.
    Had 1 job interview. Scheduled a different one for this upcoming Wednesday.
    Visited my boyfriend in Friday-today. We adopted a cat lmao (well it's his cat, but I went with and love it a lot too) hahaha

• Good, I finished my first block with my exams & spent the weekend in London ๐Ÿ˜

• It was one of the most stressful weeks of the semester. Lots of tests, a midterm, papers, and other responsibilities. That being said, I managed to get through it and got good grades on my work and tests. Yay!

• Hmm if anything better then this week

• Kind of bleh. Too much work and... my brain is inadequate.

• going through a breakup so yeah.. sucks. he already likes someone else too within 4 weeks of breaking up. we were together for 2 whole years

• Last week was the same as the week before that and the week before that and so on. Just kinda slow and uneventful. I need some spicing up in my life haha.

• Be careful what you wish for because spice can be too much ๐Ÿ˜–

• yeah last week was good for me i do not know why it just was lol

• Was shitty. Because people are shitty. And do shitty things.

• Bad because my dog is sick and it's not looking like he's getting better.

• meh ok

• Bloody great because I went on some kickass dates and started a relationship with someone.

• With ****him****? The connection was that great?

• It's ALWAYS better to have ______ with someone who "doesn't typically do ______".

I mean... duh. It's more SPECIAL that way.

(If a guy told me he "likes tall girls", that pretty much kills his chances with me. Thanks for making me a fetish object, pal! Etc.)

• Horrible week -.-

• Good because I saw him

• Super high anxiety and stress levels due to school and personal relationships.

• Last week was so-so. Saturday was terrible, and I'm still recovering from it.

• It was amazing :) I spent a whole week on vacation with the boyfriend.

• I wouldn't pick good or bad I guess okay.. lol!

• It was good because I went to my boyfriends house for dinner. How was your week?

• My weeks have just been getting worse and worse and it's because of my job. It's causing me so much stress

• I better not remember at all
    I'll stuck there

• Nooo. Complete emotional roller coaster

• got into a fight and I missed assignments

• Not good, too many reasons why tho

• It was my birthday last week and I had break so it was pretty good.
    How was yours?

• It was really good, I miss it :( hhaha

• It was very bad for me because I had a first fight with my best friend