What are books you like to read?

I just picked up a book on travelling and a best-seller type.

I wonder what other people like to do in their spare time?

1mo Do you like travel books?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes spend a number of hours driving to visit clients all over the province of Ontario, so I listen to books as I drive. I enjoy books by John Grisham, James Patterson, Michael Connelly, Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks, Janet Evanovich, Patricia Cornwell, Clive Cussler & Dean Koontz to name a few. You can these books on CD from the local library.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like books about the holocaust because it really exhibits the pain and hardships more than the movies in my opinion
    Poetry is high key amazing and i've always had a knack for writing so I can really relate to the work.
    I also like coming of age stories and stories about growing up.

What Guys Said 3

• fantasy, science fiction, mystery and things along those lines

• "power of habit" you better read it

• I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum, until I'm all out of gum

Is that a books name?

You asked what I like to do

Haha I'm not the asker... but I read the entire question and now your answer makes sense. It's interesting. Lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Dystopian novels- books where there is corruption, and people have to survive it; usually futuristic books.

• Mystery/ thrillers, Khaled Housseini type books ( he has amazing books), *some* romance although it is not my favorite genre.

• I personally love poetry.