What would you do if you ruled the world?

You own everything. Every country belongs to you. Every person in the world worships and listens to you. You make all the rules for any country. What kind of ruler would you be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to see myself as someone doing great things that brings us all together. I'd bring in meditation and mindfulness as a thing you do in school (which would also be reformed btw), that way all future generations would be calmer and more at peace. Then I'd reform religion to it's basic peaceful nature (aka just the golden rule). I would probably distribute the world's resources a bit better while also praising the people who do great things for the planet.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• My name would NEVER be forgotten, let's just put it that way.

• the term is already taken, it's called "the American dream."

• Put women back in the kitchen... Eradicate Islam and other fake/copied religions... Have shelter made for every person... Distribute resources more fairly.