Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?

I may have acted a little childish, but hey was I right or wrong? By the way there wasn't enough room, so I skipped to the last one so you could see the end. You might still be able to see it if you check out my opinions. Anyway, I reported him after checking the rules.Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?Christian Opinion/ Community Behavior?

• So rightChristian Opinion/ Community Behavior?
  • Or wrongChristian Opinion/ Community Behavior?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused what exactly does this have to do with Christianity?

He was trolling under the guise of being a Christian bigot

I was thinking he might have a different religion like Muslim or something else that might call for extremes, but like I said he's a troll.

That could be it to.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• You were wrong only from the viewpoint you engaged with him - Some people are looking for an argument - I get one answer like that and I am "Whatever, I am gone"

• I've got an awnser. Skip this shit. And i'll say this now as an christian because i'm christain; skip this temptation.
    You have nothing to gain on the internet. Even tho you have been right.

Remove this question. You need to read the bible verse again about being mad.
    Don't be mad and let the sun goes down and you still be mad.

• Please remove this question.

• Ignore him babe.. That's it. 😊

• you are trolling

• Another day on G@G

What Girls Said 2

• Don't waste your time on such people/trolls.

• Well your first mistake was replying to a troll instead of just flagging his post as offensive.

And then you kept talking to him and taking him seriously instead of flagging his posts as antagonistic.

Well all I said was it was a general statement. He could've easily ignored me or said it's in the Bible. He kept posting after I said I was done which I find hilarious cuz I don't care anymore. Obviously if he didn't wanna talk he could've ignored me and if he's a troll then why tell me to leave him alone lol

I wanted to know why he was like that and if he had any truth to his argument. I'd like to delete it but GAG won't let me.

He was trolling you OP and you fell for it.

You can't delete anything on GaG