I had an.. interesting.. dream last night. Your thoughts?

A few years ago there was a girl i had a crush on. Well last night i had a dream where i was on a date with her. Then at the end of the dream, it was the end of the date too, i kissed her cheeks out of courtesy, you know press my cheek against hers three times. Basically what one would normally do with their grandma xD
Anyway, when i was about to kiss her for the third time, we made eye contact and we just started making out. I could actually feel it happen, which is really weird. And that was the end of the dream. I have never kissed a girl in my life. The closest i've ever gotten was a hug. And that was just friendly.

So, if dreams actually mean something, what do you think mine could possibly mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• it means... you're thinking bout her too much... she's appear in your dream

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think dreams have any specific meaning but I do think that a lot of times they are a reflection of something you have been dwelling on. I would say that wether you realize it or not you probably still have feelings for her. It's really up to you what to do about it either go talk to her or or do nothing.

As far as it feeling real I've experienced that before. Studies have shown that if you can become aware that you are dreaming you can steer your dream anywhere you want to go.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• You have unresolved feelings for her

What Guys Said 6

• Means you still like the girl. Just keep it as one of your nice memories.

• Dreams have meaning and I think yours means that you've always wanted something with her (relationship), but eventually you probably didn't see her much more so you didn't think of those feelings anymore.
    But they're still here, as you can see.. :P

• Dreams don't have meanings bruh.. don't cheer up yourself go get some chicks before someone do ! 😎

• I know exactly what you're talking about. It's happened to me before, but I don't know why. All I can tell you is to enjoy it while it lasts, but don't act on it. If you act on it, you'll cause yourself a lot of pain.

• You like the girl.

• Katarina Rostova?