Seriously why would anyone actually vote for Donald Trump unless they're crazy?

Donald Trump has verbally attacked so many groups of people over the course of his campaign.
He has even gone as far as to say that uncircumcised men are un-American and less productive workers and that they "have to take a break every few hours to wipe their gear with a wet tea bag".

He has said women who have had abortions should do prison time.

The guy is just a complete asshole.

Hillary might be corrupt but at least she isn't a 70 year old high school bully.

Seriously fuck Donald Trump in the ass with an uncircumcised penis straight to hell.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dumb people believe he's what is best for this country. I honestly think that he doesn't know how a bill is passed.

He probably doesn't. The guy is just a big mouthed idiot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump is a demagogue that appeals to people's irrational emotions about exaggerated (or fabricated) issues rather than their rational thoughts about legitimate issues. Look up the textbook definition of a demagogue and tell me he doesn't perfectly fit it.

Here's a quote from his book, The Art of the Deal: "The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular."

There you have it. He purposely exaggerates issues to make it seem like they're much bigger than they are. He plays to people's fantasies, by his own admission, and his supporters and too stupid to see it. There's a reason Trump "loves the poorly educated" as he's said in the past. They're the main group of people gullible enough to be tricked by such hollow and unsophisticated sophistry.

What Girls Said 2

• hillary and donald should be hung from the tallest tree, and then have their insides removed while they watch. f*ck both of them.

• Because at this point, many people aren't voting for the person or because they agree with them, they are voting for general party ideals. If Hitler could run in this race with an R next to his name people would still vote for him... oh wait..

What Guys Said 8

• A bit of hyperbole but my sentiment would be same
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Do you mean hyperbole on my or Trump's behalf?

• I think that part of Trump's allure is that he's something different. He's the right-wing version of Bernie Sanders. There are a lot of liberal voters who feel that the game is rigged -- that you can't win an election unless you're a part of the big two parties and it may be unfortunately true. The way that Democrats (as in members of the Democratic party) rejected Bernie is similar to the way that Republicans reject Donald Trump. In the end, Bernie wasn't one of them and neither is Trump.

If you're someone who thinks that the country is in a rut and going back and forth between established Democrat and Republican candidates is getting us nowhere, then I can see why someone might vote for trump. If you like the status quo, then I can see why you'd want to vote for whoever the Democrats or Republicans churn out.

But if you're going to vote for someone it should at least be for a decent person with decent policies.

I mean look at Trump. He was the high school bully, he has refused to pay employees, he has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women, his ideas of others are childish and offensive.
      Not to mention his policies are crap. "build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" "Dramatically raise the price of exports and lower the cost of imports". Yeah like that's going to go down well with every other country.
      He's a foreign affairs disaster in the making.

Oh I know, but I can see why his supporters like him, just like I can see why Bernie supporters liked him. Bernie would talk about ideas but wouldn't talk about realistic ways to implement them. For example, Bernie talked about providing free college education to everyone! Because everyone has a right to education. I mean, you can see how people would like the sound of that, right? Well, Trump talks about putting a huge tariff on Chinese goods and taking that money and putting it towards American job programs. Regardless of how unreasonable that is, can't you see how a lot of people might think that sounds good? When he argues that if we are buying Chinese goods, the least the Chinese can do is help the American worker too, don't you see how that sounds appealing to some? I'm not voting for Trump, but I can see why people support him.

Uneducated people probably fall for it I guess

• Because he's still much better than Hillary. And maybe because reasonable adults vote based on their political views instead of this retarded propaganda war that's going on.

• I was watching tv the other day and it reminded me of another day I was watching tv and I seen a commercial about genital warts.. So I thought about that and remembered that I never had them. Besides crabs once or twice. I think about all of this now, like right now! and face tattoos are strange.

• Anyone who wants to start a war before there I office is out of there God damn mind.

• Because Donald Trump is saying what on his mind, and because he is still better then Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1sW7tu6-s

• At least he isn't under investigation for treason

• You barely wrote anything that's true.

I could post the actual videos of him saying this stuff but they can be easily found by anyone actually looking

thelapine.ca/.../

There you go.

Clip