Guys, would you be fine with this?

I enjoy giving people massages and used to be a masseuse but not certified even though I am just as good. I want to start giving men massages from home part time as I have a full time job to make extra money. I am married tough. Would you be fine if your partner was doing this? What should I do?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I support a working woman like yourself. I don't know why people want to crackdown on what you do because we're talking about a victimless "crime" here that involves two consenting adults.

What Guys Said 4

• Course I'd be pissed, if you enjoy giving massages why are you limiting it to be gender specific... why not give people massages part time instead of just men. Hearing that would have me ask the question, since you only want men clientele then what kind of "massages" do you intend to give.

I don't feel comfortable massaging women. I don't like it. Just normal full body massages. Would you be alright?

I've answered your question now answer mine to see if the thought is justifiable. Why don't you like giving a woman a full body message?

I don't like touching other womens bodies, it just doesn't appeal to me.

• Yeah, hell my cousin was married and gave men massages until some stated asking for sexual massages and she gave it up but she is certified.

• I'm old enough, and so are you, that if I knew you loved me, it would be fine.

Message me. I know this is may be your third post and it's interesting to me, and I have some insight.
      > A

• I've seen people do this before in ads but it's really up to your husband on how he feels about it

Would you be fine with it? i would just find men close by who are interested.

She would promise you it would be professional, and not including touching the penis, the closest she would come to the penis would be the inner thighs, would you let her do it then?

I guess it depends how well I trust her really so if it's a good trusting relationship than I guess I would let her and try not to think anything more about it