Why did he bring up his girlfriend that passed away years ago?

I dont know him. We have class together. But everyday after class he waits for me. he's a cool person. I told him that I have a boyfriend... But he still waits for me. And ask if I need rides and he likes to hangout... he's a nice person but my boyfriend might look at that the wrong way... The guy in my class likes to stare at me... if we have a conversation, he would look deep in my eyes. So one day, we sat down to talk, and he told me about his girlfriend that passed away long time ago and that they was going to get married but he wasn't there when she died... Why did he open up to me. It will be weird for me to. open up to someone I dont know too quickly. What do you think? Now I feel bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg the exact same thing kinda happened to me last year. I didn't have a boyfriend though. For a second I thought did I ever ask this question lol. Well it depends really. The guy I met and I have become best friends now and he wasn't able to think of me in a more than a friend way. You should tell him that it makes you uncomfortable maybe he doesn't intend to do that. Sometimes you just open up to people because you feel that you can code in them. And maybe ask him why he told you that :)

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you...

What Girls Said 1

• he either probably likes you or you remind him of his girlfriend