Ware do they go?

Ware do 16, 17 ,18 year old boys go after school and I don't mean the punks who think they cool I mean guys who are smart and nice I don't care if they are shy?

1mo O Ok DON'T answer THIS QUESTION ANY MORE IT Was a dumb question and I don't need people calling me stupid good bye

Most Helpful Guy

• That's such an odd question. Where do the 16-18 year old girls go after school? When I was that age, it was to the park to play basketball with my friends. If it rained, I was at one of my friend's place playing video games until about 5pm when I'd head home to do the dinner/homework thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha just reading other comments because this question is not easily answered, you think spelling and grammar isn't important even in something like biology? How would people understand what you are saying on an exam? You can't get your point across if you cannot spell or use grammar correctly.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...caa65c724f.jpg

No need to be a dick, everyone understood question.

Don't worry. Think about my advice.

Like I don't think about it every day of my life. This is why I plan to live in the country ware people don't make fun off me.

What Guys Said 13

• Probably to work or home to study

• Depends what were their ACT scores and GPA's?

• Probably in their rooms to play video games LOL

Well damn it pffft looks like I'm going to continue to hide in my room playing video games in the dark like normal

• I live near Ware actually

• If you want to meet such guys i'd recommend try any sports or swimming.

• Home to do they're HomeWork lol. Then chill with there friends.

• Home.

It'll be much easier to meet people if you go to college.

I plan on it I'm going to a vet college but I won't exist thare either

• Probably home

• WARE

• "Ware do 16, 17 ,18 year old boys"

Gone to be soldiers, every one.

www.faithfulltools.com/.../FAIHANDDRILL.jpg

• it's not a stupid question at all. Hey can i drop you a message? :)

Um your anone so not really

i'm not anymore. can you drop me one?

• When I was in school at that age, I either played sports or I worked a job.

• Probably inside their dorm/ house since school/college is time consuming and probably have no time to be socializing

Well damn it

Ooo what types are you into? 😮

Normally I play Skyrim and mind craft need for speed most wanted then I have some games for Wii and PlayStation 2

What Girls Said 3

• Their usually out with their friends, studying after school if available or they go home. And if they have girlfriends, then they are with them or a lady friend who is close to them. Some of them are into sports too, or go to arcades, and if they like card games like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Vangaurd or Magic the Gathering, card shops nearby are highly likely. Libraries are also an option besides the park or skating areas.

• Where.
    You should focus more on school than boys.
    No one but people in your area can answer this question it's different everywhere

I go to online school school is pretty much the only thing I do

You're just a kid. Life doesn't always suck unless you let it

O your right I still go to movies and shit but it's not fun all Alone

• Where*