How do YOU play with your pets?

To those who have pets?

I like to use the laser pointer or crumble up a piece of paper and have my cat (check my profile pic) chase after it.

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• My cats will play with just about anything. Sometimes I play peek-a-boo with them, or laser pointers of course. Little mouse toys with catnip. Sometimes they play with air. 😋 Or my cat Casper likes to play with my hair when he's laying in my lap and acts like a kitten. (He's two and a half years old and is roughly 25lbs. Don't know how he got so big.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I smoother him and say, "Clifford likes KISSES!!!" as he tries to escape... but I'm bigger and he can't!! HAHAHAH!

What Girls Said 18

• Dog: Frisbee, chase her around the yard, throw her toys & have her fetch, throwing a ball, tug of war, putting my hand under a blanket, using the laser pointer, having her chase me while I've got one of her toys, etc.

Cats: Throwing small mice toys across the house and watching them bolt, laser pointer, putting my hand under a blanket and wiggling my fingers, sometimes with a string (I don't let them have it, it can be dangerous), and with a long toy that lights up and squeaks, and so on.

<3

• It depends on who I'm playing with :3
    Here's a list of methods and pets
    -big black poodle: I hide from him, he finds me. Or I run away and he chases me.
    -white fluffy dog: We chase each other, first her then me, and she bounces from couch to couch.
    -spotted dog 1: I put my hand under a blanket and attack him, he nibbles the blanket and bites it (my hand)
    -dark animal: I run my hand along the carpet and she chases after it really fast
    -orange cat: the squeeky mouse on a string must die!!!
    -black cat: squeeky mouse will be destroyed!!! and I put my hand under the covers and shake back and forth and his eyes go. oO

• When I go to my parents' home, I roll on the floor hugging my dogs or let them chase me around the garden :P My playing with the fish we have here is really just me feeding them... The new hamster is vicious and hates you going near his cage so no playing with him :P

does the hamster attack you? :P

If you turn the light on in the room and go anywhere near his cage, he comes running out of his bed or his see saw and defends his food bowl. He let me pick him up and stroke him in the shop then as soon as we got him home, he turned really territorial and aggressive, yeah :P

you should return him, he's broke :P

• Bingo- plays with a tennis ball. When I played tennis I kept the Wilson tennis balls in a bucket. I have 3 now, I don't know where they've all gone. But bingo would chase it around and bring it back to me and I'd repeat

Flopsy 😪😥😭 Flopsy played on bingo. When Bing Bing was in the garden just laying around, he would jump ontop of him and annoy him. That was him being playful 😪😭😭

• For my dog: Walk, throw a ball, give her belly rubs, etc...

For my birds: Let them fly around, sit on my shoulder, give them different toys, etc...

• Chase her around the living room, play keep away with her toys and occasionally let her run around and terrorize the neighborhood. In return she hides her bones and gets pissed when I find them.

Oh yeah we also have a hamster we put him in his ball and let him run around. He sleeps during the night and is awake at night. If you wake him up, he will get out of his bed and glare at you.

• It's not really playing but i let my german sheperd out when the neighbors cat comes in the yard... does that count?

• With my cats I like to play hide and seek with them, chase them then they chase me, play with them using a stick/twig and swish it on the ground before them so they'd pounce, I use to carry one around in a basket because she was lazy. Play fetch with one of them as well, the other one is too lazy. I used to build little box houses/fortresses with some branches and sticks, pillows etc.
    With my bird I used to let him stay on my shoulder or climb into my hair (although his 'presents' weren't well received on my part), or we'd watch tv/youtube together, or when I do housework or some menial task I'd have him perched on my shoulder.
    Animals are great companions.

• I just cuddle with my two dachshunds. They are lazy and like to sleep all day. Love taking them for car rides and to the beach though. This question is making me miss them so much (I'm off at university).

• I just chase my dog and get her excited by growling at her.
    My cat is a stuck up bitch so I don't bother with her lol

• Throw balls and he fetches them, I tickle him, I chase him when he has my socks, I take him to the dog park and make him do the agility course, throw a Frisbee, play hide and seek, and I hide his toys.

• My bunny is unimpressed with anything I give him

• with mice and string, then I run around the house and she chases the string I have behind me.

• I don't have a pet yet

• i pile them on top of each other like a sandwich

• I don't have pets.

• Don't have any

• I don't have any pets :/ :(

What Guys Said 14

• I like to give him some catnip and throw his toy mouses to him and let him wrestle around with them. But you have to throw it over his head and behind him to get him to chase it. I also have a little foam rubber thing that's some beauty product of my gf's, I think it's a makeup sponge or one of those things that goes between her toes if she paints her toenails... not really sure, but he loves to bat it around, and if I flick it goes wicked far and he goes after it. Or if I make a small ball of paper he likes to knock it around the kitchen floor. He's definitely the type where (besides a select few fake mice) he'd rather play with the packaging than the actual toy, haha. He's like clockwork on the catnip too, it lasts about 3-5 minutes then he immediately goes to his food bowl and eats, then crashes out somewhere for like two hours😂

• When I had pets, they were usually dogs and would mainly take them for walks to throw a tennis ball for the dog to chase so when we are at home, we just chill, relax on the couch in front of the TV

• My dog runs around with his dragon and I chase him growling "Imgonnagetthedragon!"

I also walk him a lot and take him to the dog park.

• When I was little I used to run around in circles around the kitchen table dragging a string on the ground, and my cat would chase after the string

• I have a 3 y/o pup. Playing fetch and keep away with her is fun. She also likes shadows and reflections on the wall. Goes ape shit over them.

• Laser pointer, playing fetch, tug of war, chase them etc.

• I leave them in the car with the door unlocked and I time them to see how long it takes them to free themselves before overheating. Needless to say, I've gone through a lot of pets, but I think I've finally landed on a really smart parrot

• dont have any pet

• with their toy balls

• Kinda hard to play with a rabbit.

I just let him climb over me while I lie on the floor.

• I like to taunt my feisty cat. I play hide and seek too

• Pointer with outdoor cats. Play rough with Great Dane, he's a big boy and still a bit of a pup.

• I run away and my cat chases me down lol

• I DO THE SAME WITH MY TWO CATS...