Am I normal? Please help?

Every time when my pen almost ends i feel obligated to use it till the end. I would use a new one but i feel like i can't and i will waist money. I will do everything to make it end. And when it does i feel relieved and accomplished

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao you like to use your money well, nothing wrong with that

But it's like an addiction even if I wanted to use that new pen and even if the old one is garbage and writes poorly

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that too. I didn't do "everything to make it end". Nor did I feel relieved or proud of some outsdanging accomplishment, obviously. But I did try to use it 100%. Some pages are written in such a way it's barely visible and takes twice the time to read as a well written page. Just as if time had no value. I guess we're both a bit not really normal but we ain't totally insane either.
    You should work on it, tho. Being greedy like that isn't normal. Nor is it terribly bad.

I buy 12 pens for 2$

I'm 15

You can still get some odd job. Part time. Some kids do it during holidays.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha just a little bit obsessive compulsive, but not a biggy...

• No its just obsession to spend your money wisely I guess

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you have a severe case of OCD probably.