What is one embarrassing thing that has happened to you while video calling someone, if any 🙊🙈?

Thanks for your inputs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have my Skype calls pick up automatically with the video when someone called and I was getting dressed one day lol... I changed that setting pretty quickly after that lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Thankfully nothing but my brother was once talking with his entire class on Skype using a microphone. I intended to take the shower after a jog and we have a combined toilet/shower room so I came in to the room asking him "HEY BRO DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A PISS?"

He told me that his class never stopped mentioning that event ever since.

• I was on Skype with a girl that thought I was cute. She was with her friend and we talked for a bit. Soon after she wanted me to tell her a story. So me being stupid I said I didn't know any. She then left for a few seconds and came back. She then holds this one item up and ask "you know what this is?". I'm like "yeah, it's an electric tooth brush.". She then says "tell me a story I'm gonna do something weird.". I'm like "I honestly don't know any.". She then puts the toothbrush under her blanket. Then there's a buzzing sound. Then I was like "ok I'll read you a story off the internet.". I start reading a story called string theory. I'm just sitting there reading this lame ass creepy pasta story and she's doing her thing. She's twitching, fidgeting, moaning and groaning. It was so hot! I never struggled so hard with reading something before >_<

• I don't think anything has happened I don't really get embarrassed
    but i'm sure there must be

What Girls Said 1

• My roommate in college walked in on me talking shit about her to someone over video chat lmfaoooo