What’s the most childish thing you still do?

Updates:
1mo anyone else

2|0
22|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 10

• When I have a free afternoon on a weekday --- which is rare --- I watch the "Curious George" TV series that is aired on PBS Kids. :D

www-tc.pbs.org/.../...george-monkeyinthemiddle.jpg

static.tvgcdn.net/.../curious-george5.jpg

Not ashamed, lol. xD I read the original Curious George book series when I was little, and the show is a pretty good adaptation of them. Secondly, it's actually a pretty hilarious show at times; out of all the shows made for very young children in mind, this one is hands-down the show that I think most people would agree is the most watchable for adults too. Thirdly, in an era when the 2-D style of animation is dying off, it's nice to have a show like this that still uses that look.

1|1
    0|0
  • I still skate on the back of my shopping cart when I'm leaving the grocery store😂

2|2
    0|0
  • Slide across hardwood floors in my socks and watch goofy movies and laugh a lot lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Play video games like pokemon still or video games in general, but I don't care.
    static2.fjcdn.com/.../...4165516e7cee162cbfbd6.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Troll people on the internet. I'm addicted.

1|2
    2|0
  • uhhhhh... I've actually gotten worse with money as I've gotten older. When I was nine, $20 a grip load of money. I'm being regressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stayed up all night playing video games one night and then went to work with no sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Candy

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull pranks

0|0
    0|0
  • Draw dicks on things.

0|0
    0|0