Why is he so confusing?

Me and ex have been broken up since April. I know long time already. The bu i feel shouldn't have happened. It was a shock and he was going through some stuff. Well through this time we have had sex some times. He had told me in August we shouldn't anymore as it was not fair to us. This continued with the same story back and forth for a bit, but somehow we fell back into it again. The last few times he never had said that after which was different. He was loving super loving as well. He also had made some comments about me showing off for other guys and not him etc. Just random things that make it seem like he's jealous or feeling some way. The other night we have been trying to plan amovie night, we have canceled sometimes now and he texted me on Friday seeing if i was up to it. I didn't answer the text for a bit, he called, offered to pick me up and kept asking if i was sure of not coming. I bailed on him that night. I don't know what that was all about and then on Sunday he asked again but fell asleep before answering. So yet to have movie night but the way he acts just seems like there is something. I think deep down inside there is still something with us and I hope we can eventually have that again, but I don't know whats up with him. Help!!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's a Playa playa

• He might be just attached now because of the sex or that the fact you're ignoring him now instead of the other way around