Who do I call to jumpstart my car?

A tow truck or something? I don't know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a standard you can push start it but anyone with a car and jumper cables with you should really have in your car can do it it's very simple you just put the 2 cars front to front hook up the red cable to the red on your battery then the black cable on your battery making sure there not touching on the other end then do the same to the other car well its running then your car should start then you don't shut it off for at least a hour so the battery will charge enough to start it tomorrow assuming you don't have more serious mechanical issues and you just left your lights on or something

Most Helpful Girl

• Bruh you don't know how to jump start a car? There's no one around you?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, most towing services are able to do this. I find calling friends don't work as it should. There is a right and wrong way to jump a car in order to protect the electronics. Most "guys" thinks they are car experts, but really don't know. So calling a friend isn't always the best option unless you do know someone who is good with cars.

• Most towing services will be able to jump-start your car, yes. You probably have friends who have jumper cables who could do it for free, though. Call around.

• Does it turn over?

• Triple A if you have them. Or a friend.

Or, if you roll your car back and forth a bunch, it will start up. Not even kidding, m8

www.foamorder.com/.../1_d_night_stand.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• If you don't have a friend with jumper cables, call a tow truck service or the local AAA.

• Anyone with a running car and jumper cables

• Ghost busters!