What is your passion in life?

And how do I find mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• traveling with purpose

I found mine after writing an artist statement for my painting, and then doing a research on how to save money

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now, I'd say I'm passionate about making apps and investing. You find your passion by trying a myriad of different things until you stable upon something that consistently excites you

hmm, that's interesting. My fiance and i do some investing on the side as well. Do you find that it is something sustainable in the long run? Just curious

P. S. I noticed you live in the UK. I'm not sure if you trade the UK markets or the US market, but my advice would be to trade the US markets if you aren't already. They are the biggest and most liquid market in the world. Plus it's better to not make your money in a currency that doesn't have a bright future (ie. The pound)

Thanks so much. I agree with you. I does allow you much freedom and flexibility. I guess coming from a pharmacy background... it would be great to not have a boss breathing down my throat. Nah, i'm actually from SA, not from UK. My fiance does most of the investing in US stocks and we have a broker that deals with NY. I mostly do currencies stuff. Yup, our accounts are in USD. Thanks for the wise words, i will certainly keep in contact. Take care. Pleasure meeting you :)

What Girls Said 15

• hi, could i ask how close you are to 28 and what has been going on in your life the past year or so? xx

I'm 29. A whole lot of stuff. Plus, I'm scarred from things in the past.

• 29d

so if i said do you kind of feel like there has been a build up in you which has caused events and a lot of thinking about your past and how youve got here and where to go now? if you dont mind what scares you about your past? and as for passion question is this a search for your drive for direction in your life now you are looking for? xx

• Music/Dancing is mine and best way to find out? Experiment! Try new things and try a lot of a lot of safe things like, dancing, painting, volunteer and even sports.

• Animal and learning. :)
    Find yours by sticking your hands in different things. Try microbiology or art or cooking or hiking, put your toes in when you can and see what you like :)

• creating a location independent lifestyle

how do you find yours?
    -try a bunch of things and see if you like them
    -definitely harder to do if you are working full-time but there are ways of getting around it

• Sports. But I also want to be the best I can be in my career... so I guess I'm passionate about my career. In doing so I discovered I'm quite passionate at being physically fit as well

• exercising
    film making/ broadcast TV.

• My passion was the medical field and i have done that for a few years now. Now i look forward to having a family. :)

• Being active, physically and mentally. Discovering new things. Travelling included.

I think you need to find what makes you happy. Try new things.

• Mine is to love, learn to love, and learn to allow others to love me.

• I wanna make all my biggest dreams come true

• try new things you will find out. i love arts and design

• The road to reaching a goal

• Fashion since I was born so I don't really know how I found out my passion

• I love journalism but also want to be an accountant.

• to bang as many men as possible

What Guys Said 7

• Capoeira!
    you find it by trying stuff out

• to be happy

• Abstract algebra.

• You will find passion by trying out different things. Mine are reading and working out.

• im passionate about the drums.

• boxing

• Porn and masturbation.