What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

So last I night, I had pizza and buffalo wings for dinner. Then I snored my way into the depths of blissful slumber, only to dream that I was playing a game of Quidditch against the buffalo wings, who didn't even need broomsticks to play, with the pizza cheering on us. Then the wings pelted me with hot sauce while the pizza suddenly ate each other in excitement.

Yeah. you tell them, kid. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually had a really weird dream two nights ago. I dreamt that I was married to one of my female friends, the thing is, I've never thought of her in that way and plus we would make an utter crap couple and I have never been interested in her. That's why I find that dream so weird, I woke up and was like wtf was all that about. So weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• My weirdest dream:

I was home alone and bored. I took notice of the perfume collection my mom had. Out of boredom, I used every bottle to spray it on almost everywhere (curtains, the fridge, and even the ceiling) until all bottles are fully consumed. Then it gets weirder because neither of my parents got home.

That was when I woke up.

What Guys Said 1

• cheese dreams are the best aren't they?

What Girls Said 4

• I had a dream that I was eating a bowl of chicken soup, that for some reason had tiny whole chickens floating in it (like 1 inch whole chickens) but each one of them had a human head of someone I knew and could talk. They said it was completely fine to eat them but I had to eat them in the order of people I liked least to most but I couldn't and started crying so they started calling me a chicken and clucking

Hahahaha I'd probably pee myself, laughing, in my sleep if I ever dream of that. 😂😂

It's stuck with me for awhile 😂

• last night I had a dream where I was running in a field but I couldn't run fast enough so I was running in slow motion.

• man i really can't remember any dreams at the moment :(

• The one that I keep forgetting, but it keeps happening