What was the most illegal thing you've done?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Went on Disney. com without my parents permission
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../...5,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

• On my bday I looked really hot. Like beyond hot. It was like illegal to look that good.

• speeding tickets
    smoked weed
    smashed a car once too XD but it was old and no one was there muhahaha

You smashed your ex's car up?

@AhGojira lol no
      it was a deserted car left for ages and full of dust and I was going backward in full speed end it ip smashing it XD

• Doing drugs in Korea? Lol

• I fucked some of my teachers when I was in high school

• Underaged drinking, weed, shoplifting, tresspassing, speeding, driving without a license, bribing the police

• Nothing 😅

• Smoke weed

• Accidentally hit a police officer... thank God I never got any charges.

What country are you in?

The window is a good escape route :P

@Kantana she's not black #sarcasm

• Steal from shops, I suppose if I said yeah to it smoking and doing drugs at the age of 5 and 9.

• Nobody should write on here if they haven't been caught for it. Just saying, because some people are dumb.

• I don't know if that counts as illegal...
    But once, I had to lie to the police, so I could get a declaration from them to renew my passport. It was horrible. The longest 30 minutes of my life.

• Briefly got into my chemistry teacher's gradebook (all the grades were written in pencil) while he stepped out of the building and changed the midterm exam grade to an A.

The guy wouldn't have notice. He pretty much didn't care if his students learn or not and he had no idea who was the smartest one in the class either. None of us were. All of us were lost on that class since day 1.

However, a classmate told me to change the grade back or she would tell the teacher so under force, I managed to change it back quickly. She was like ''It's one thing to cheat on tests but to change a teacher's grade, that's different''.

Yeah that would have probably cost me a suspension for sure. Oh well. I never liked that class anyways and neither did the others. No one liked the teacher either.

• shoplifted a gum a couple times in supermarket

• J-walking

• Steal skittles when I was like two or three. Do 110 in a 55 zone. Spray a cop with mace

• drugs

What Guys Said 32

• Wait, wait, wait, who you with, dog?🕵👮🏻

Haha, well... i mean "illegal" isn't really something I think about. I make the rules for my life, it's just that a bunch of complete strangers seem to think they should be able to tell me how to behave. But to play society's game: I sold weed for a long time when I was younger, which is laughably illegal, but punishmentwise it's something. I've also been in a few riots, and I know at least once they could have technically got me on a few charges, haha😬

• Falsification of legal documents.

• Speak English in french class.

• I don't know dude... If I started listen them I'd sound like a hardened criminal, but I've never been arrested, am well educated, and pay my taxes...

*listing

I was just looking at crimes by severity in my state and tallied up 15 different felonies a number of which I did repeatedly and I didn't even get to the bad shit yet... *smh*

• Damn this just made me realize how boring I am hahaha. Probably doing 130mph in a 45 zone, can't think of anything else other than drugs and sex in public places.

• I can't tell you that.

• I think I would have accumulated a multiple months' worth of salary in the form speeding fines if I had been caught each time xD

• Kiss my teacher on her lips

• Downloaded a song without paying for it ):.

• take 2 samples when it said take one
    pixabay.com/.../thug-944620__180.png

• 140mph in 45 zone. Good times being a stupid teenager...

• probably sell drugs.

• Dealing drugs

• I plead the 5th.

• Arson

• that stays a secret

• downloaded a song without paying for it.
    tracking someones computer.
    bought illegal firework.
    That's it.

• I once handled salmon in suspicious circumstances.

• Coke

• 155mph

i have been faster but that was on an unrestricted german autobahn so wasn't illegal

• Having a group fight, then left the area when cops arrived D;

• Sex acts in public while under the age of consent. The age of consent is 16 here.

• 115mph in a 55mph zone

• Probably drinking and smoking before I turned 18. I never had sex or did drugs so thats about it

• i gave a teacher a blow job in hs

• internet piracy

• Outran a cop from getting a ticket on the highway.

• Masturbated in public places in school 5th Grade, in JcPenny dressing room

• Had sex with a hooker

• More from Guys
    2