How would you feel if a friend or family member came out as being gay/lesbian/trans?

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I had lots of my friends come out as trans. It didn't matter to me, it was just kind of something that I shrugged over, why make it a huge deal as if it actually concerns me? Just started using different pronouns and different names and got on with the friendship. Same happened for sexualities seeing as I think that my friendship group only had like one straight person in it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol "come out" ? Its always easy to tell if someones gay even if they dont know it. LIke my childhood friend Gary, I started calling him Gay Gary cause I knew he was from when we were at elementary school together. I totally called it and when he came out to us it was no big deal because we all could tell he was bent as a hoop. Though he's more like a heterosexual guy in that he gives dick but doesn't take dick. There was this incident on a camping trip one time in which he went off with a couple of college lacrosse players that were a bit drunk, long story short there was a bit of jealousy over the incident and the two lacrosse players came out of the tent the next morning walking funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I would be shocked. I probably would ask them some questions.
    But in the end, I would support them and do everything I can to help them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't mind at all and i'd be really supportive. If they're trans i'll do my best to help seeing as i've been through it all myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • One my best friends is gay. It really doesn't the way I see her or how I behave around her.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be there for them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all. I'm pretty open about it. Honestly I believe in equality across all genders and I would encourage it as long as my friend/family member is happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

ah thats cool, so it would be a positive response from you then :)

• The same

0|1
    0|0
  • My uncle is gay. I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would Italy be cool with it!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me, I'm bi sexual

1|0
    0|0
  • His/her choice. I have nothing to do in it or interfere in his/her life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I have a gay family member. None of us cared that he is gay.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can tolerate it.

0|1
    0|0
  • well, i'll accept them for who they are

0|0
    0|0