Have you ever been called weird?

If so, why?
On g@g or real life.

1mo Update 1

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple on Here, dear, Over 3 years, but only Those who Didn't get my own Vote for... MHO.
    In Real Life, Never. Maybe a Thing or Two, I might have Done As "Weird," but that would be my Own Wise Motive in Mind at the Time.
    Everyone under the Sun, Online and Off, are not Totally Off the Wall and All, but Instead, those Ones, hun, Simply Have their own Way of Life, Much like We all do.
    However, Perhaps if it Sadly Should go "Hay Wire" On Some, like Becoming suddenly"Unhinged," for Whatever "Mysterious" Reasons, the Stronger Ones will be Able to Get Back on Track with no Problem.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Yeah, I get the idea.
      Thankyou😁

*Gag, that is. xx

• 4d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• For not talking. See I'm the kind of person that I actually kind of prefer keeping to myself and getting along with my day, and there's only a few people irl and online that I actually talk too. I feel like I have a close relationship with these people (same common interests) I seldom speak and when I do, it's sometimes a pain because I feel that no body listens to what I say. They're more intrigued that I'm actually speaking they end of making a big deal of it. So in the future I'm even 'more' selective about who I talk to. Been this way my entire life.

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 25

• Yes in both real life and GaG - Probably a few meant a good "Weird" and few probably meant a bad "Weird" - The way I look at it is that if you get to 47 years old without realising you are probably slightly quirky, you may have a self awareness issue.

• I feel incredibly uncomfortable if somebody doesn't call me weird on a regular basis. :D I'd hate nothing more than to become "normal" and predictable. That leads to monotony and let's be honest... who would want that?

• Yeah, not all people are able to remember everything that happens including the exact day and year. Many people consider it weird.

• Yes, I have been called weird a few times but I don't care about that.

• haha when haven't i been called weird but i embrace it

why? i'll admit i do some weird things

• 0|1
  • a girl called me an asshole in 6th grade. can you believe that shit

• Yes... cause I act like it and I think differently. Also, that happens when you have sleep deprivation for an entire summer

• All the time, because I am. I had the weirdest teacher at my high school (the guy wore a homemade chicken hat to teach math) describe me as eccentric.

• Yup, one of my students called me weird last week because I was eating raw mustard greens with my lunch! ;-)

I know I'm atypical, and I own my shit. Normal is boring!

• @empatheticlady calls me weird all the time! I think she huffed too much gas as a kid.

• Most often by those weird or living on a vastly different social/IQ plane. So what?

• I used to get called weird all the time lmao
    But recently I was told "you're not as weird as you used to be but you're still a little weird"

• I am such a weirdo.. you wanna be weirdos together?

• yup, on both. just because I am

• many times but i see it as a way for the 'normal' amongst us to justify their own boring lives

• No I'm usually the one calling people weird

But it does happen sometimes LOL

• Because I like to mess with peoples' minds

Example?

Manipulating people to believe that I'm being serious about something when I'm really not. For my own amusement

• Yeah but that's cuz I am 😎

• Si, muchos tiempos.

• all the time. i like to goof around and dance and make funny faces and say super random stuff

• I have, cause I am. I use my weirdness to make people laugh.

• Everyday at least once... sometimes 30

• The earth is flat weird enough

• This guy I used to work with said I was strange because I didn't play video games. lol.