Do you ever give or receive unfriendly reminders?

Instead of friendly ones?

🤔🤔🤔

1mo Instead of saying 'let me give you some friendly advice,' they give you 'unfriendly' advice instead.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Like, "Hey dick weed, remember to bring cookies to work tomorrow. It's your day"?

What Girls Said 13

• On Gag, for Example, @Toad-1, I Answer in "Giving my Best Advice" because people are Looking for Answers in the Given Categories. I rarely "Ask" for Advice from Anyone, hun. Friends who want to Continue Receiving more Good Words, Continue into my Messages, which is even Better. Offline, I Generously Offer my Advice and people Appreciate this.
    However, also Outside of Gag, if Someone I Would Like to "Remind" Kindly of Something Very Important, or Not even, my only Bad Habit is Repeating myself to them, but in a Polite Manner, in which they May Say,"Why do you keep telling me? I already know." This Snotty answer is Usually from One sibling who has Attitude, Although Love for Me, , I simply Remain patient because she is a Sister, and a Friend to the End, who Will Reply, at Least to Let me know She is Still here for me to, as One Another's "Friendly Reminders" that we are Family And.. Friends.
    Good luck and Nice pix. xx

• Do you mean like a warning of something bad that might happen? I don't understand the question.

• Perhaps.

• Give-not really.
    Receive-yes, my team leader is so overbearing at times.

• i dont know what you mean

• I've definitely given them, don't remember many people giving me any cept for my parents and teachers back when I was always up to mischief.

• What do you mean?

• huh?

• What do you mean?

Read update

Ok I get it. I see advice as advice, no matter how it's given. That's why I wasn't really sure. Thanks for being patient.

I received it in the past, and now I give it

I'm doing my best to hold it in on G@G though

• nope

• I don't think so.

• Gwat?

• I recieve and give unwanted ones from and to people I'm close with.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes - Whenever I see bullying I would give very unsubtle warnings also when I see the bad behaviour of people it reminds all is not totally well with the world.

• Not my thing... I'm apparently selfish mate lol.

• If the recipient is jerking me around or wasting my time, yes.

• Yup I have.

• Bogus Dude, lol but not really only to my ex wife

• Can't say that I do.

• both

• Nah I didn't give someone a unfriendly advice, but some people did to me before.. cowards.