Is it weird that i?

Is it strange I take a interest in how a lot of things are done from how things like vegetable oils, cheese, peanut butter, is made to candle making, glass blowing plate making from how to butcher how to make sturdy buildings how to distill water how engines work why people think the way they do. Why do I think about all this crap is it weird that I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a bit weird. I don't opine on questions from people under the age of 16 as a matter of policy and legal liability.

However, on this question, we're in total sync. I'm terminally curious about many, many things including all those you mentioned. There's a series of books, The Way Things Work, that you might find very interesting. There's also a TV series, How Things Are Made, or something like that. Finally, just type your question into Google and you'll be amazed at what you'll find.

Good exploring!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same interest, and trust me it's not weird, lol. It's fascinating to know how people make these things to work. I'm interested in how salon shampoo is made, how the bank business works, skyscrapers, and how there can be billions of the same product and still work/be the same (this was a factory system concept which was invented in the first or second industrial revolution, it has a term which I sadly forgot what it is).

What Guys Said 21

• No, soulbabe, you are not strange. From prior messages with you, I know you are not a strange or weird young lady. You have a very uncommon desire to learn a wide range of things that most don't. I can attest to the benefits of do this when you are your age. A lot of the things I learned seemed to just be my personal interest. What I found out as I grew older is that I have been able to participate in many conversations since I was young because of the wide interests I had. Those that limit what they learn just sit and listen, those who empower themselves with knowledge enjoy life much more. Never stop learning.

Well a lot of the things I take interest in has to do with the life I want to live lol

Lol he takes interest in a lot of things I don't

He sounds like a normal human being. He just shouldn't judge things you are interested in as insignificant.

• Nope not at all, and as everyone else has pointed out its just simple curiousity. You want to know how things work, no matter how random or strange they seem and that's good, it's a nice feature for anyone to have and shows that your brain activity is quite high in fact

• No it does not sound strange. It sounds like your a curious girl. It also sounds like you enjoy watching the tvshow how it is made.

Yeah I do depends what they are making though

That is a good characteristic to have

Not really I'm constantly thinking all the time

• That's not weird at all. It just shows your unique curiosity. You're fascinated by how things work and the process involved in how things are made. That might somehow play a part in what kind of work you decide to do later.

O I want to be a vet always did

No way! Don't say you're not right in the head. Just 'cause most people your age don't plan on doing things like that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. You like animals. You like the countryside. You want to know how your food is made and where it comes from. All those things are great! :)

Well it also makes me pretty much alone all the time😂 but I more like doing things myself

• I don't think it's weird at all. In fact, I share this curiosity with you. I like to know how stuff works. From the universe to computers to electricity, people, physics, etc. If I could meet a girl with that kind of curiosity, I'd be in heaven

• That means you're smart.

• Humans are curious about everything.
    It's just a sign of intelligence and why the species has been so successful and innovative.

Lol thanks some people think I'm weird because my attention will snap to see how something is done

• No. You are just inquisitive. When you learn about these things , you will understand to think better about the matter.

• Not weird by any means.
    Curiosity is a good thing most of the time

• Not at all dood. Just make sure you put the knowledge you collect to good use.

• No, that's called curiosity. I am the same.

• it´s curiosity xD most humans have that.

• not at all

• It's a sign of intelligence , means you have a high level of brain activity.
    I know i used to be like that always wondering and asking questions about everything.

• No, it's not weird, that's good your interested in them things.

• curiosity

• Nope. you like to learn about those stuff and take an intrest in it. nothing wired about it lol

• Have radiation damage on my eyes from looking at the sun as a kid?

• nah its not weird

• No, I'm worse.

• perfectly normal, i think like that. Human nature to want to know thhinggs.

What Girls Said 5

• No its not but not my thing.

• No its actually good! I wonder about a lot of things too and I love learning so no you're not weird!

• No. I'm that way too

• No it's not weird

• no you sound fun