Why did the deans take my jacket when I actually needed it?

i was wearing a strapless dress with my expesive jacket today she called me down and just took it from me. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• no clue. was there something on the jacket that violated dress code

did you ask the dean why they were taking it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No dean or teacher teacher just going to randomly call a student to their office to take their jacket. That's not how that works

What Guys Said 1

• What...

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, okay, so, what's the whole story because this little one liner you planted here sounds like rubbish.

• Girl tell your parents lmao why you telling us? If you have profanity or anything sexual or drug relating printed on there then that's why but if it's just like a regular jacket he shouldn't be jacking it especially since you're wearing a strapless dress which some schools ask girls to keep concealed so that's just a bit interesting he would do the opposite. Some principles would rather have you keep the profanity jacket on and give you a warning than removing it

• I think there's more to this than you're letting on.

• I feel like that's not allowed. Unless there was profanity or drug references written on the jacket.

• because you can't look better than the dean