I don't know about others but I have yet to make a comment anonymously. Only time I would make a comment anonymously would be to hide very personal information. I would never comment anon just to put people down or make any negative comment because when I say something good or bad I stand by it as me. I think people who hide behind anon for those reasons are hiding who they really are from the world because they know they should feel shame for what they are saying and thinking. And even if I hated someone's comment, I could at least take them seriously by not hiding behind it. If they stand by what they say then stop being giant PUSSIES. Otherwise you're nothing but a troll no one can take seriously. I know now when I ask questions to not allow anon comments. Grow a pair.
- It's ok to use anon for that reason18% (2)36% (5)28% (7)Vote
- I can't respect someone's critical remarks hiding behind anon36% (4)29% (4)32% (8)Vote
- They act so big and bad because no one knows who they are27% (3)7% (1)16% (4)Vote
- They are trolls19% (2)7% (1)12% (3)Vote
- Other0% (0)21% (3)12% (3)Vote