Are guys really into bitches?

I'm asking this because I'm in a discussion with a woman here who is trying to convince me that men actually are really attracted to bitches especially ones who have a lot of guys going after them. What do you think?

1mo Her words:

"Most guys intuitively realize that a HOT woman is going to be CONSTANTLY bombarded with attention from "competitors". If she's hot enough, then, guys come to understand bitchiness as an asset -- because it means that she's MUCH less likely to bother entertaining that competition, if she's taken... even for a second.

SMART guys ALSO understand that a *certain* quantity of "bitchiness" is GOOD when it comes to PARENTING, too. No one wants the mother of their children to be a pushover

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for a serious relationship. They are really unpleasant to be around in my opinion. Why is it that if you don’t want one extreme that people assume you must want the opposite extreme?

"oh you dont like bitches, that must mean you want a pushover who lets you walk all over her" 🙈

A girl can be confident and not a pushover without being bitchy.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know let's see how many upvotes this bitch gets.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...506806d22b.jpg

• Bitchiness is fucking immature. What sort of woman are you talking to on here lol. She probs doesn't know much about men. I stick to my rule.. women who think they know everything about men and what they want and men who think they know everything about woman really no nothing at all!!! lololo

• lmao, digging the question.

Will creep on by later to check out responses.

Most are already saying exactly what I thought would be the case: No. I don't know of a single man who likes a bitch or a snob. Gotta be wishful thinking for those women.

This is my "short" version.

Bitch does not mean (to me) that you can be:

Rude
      Disrespectful
      Thoughtless about how they might affect others
      Condescending
      Leading men on
      (ETC).

TO ME, "bitch" qualities are:

Blunt
      -Don't play games or like bullsh*t
      -Chase off men that they don't like (why waste your time AND theirs?)
      -Have a little bit of attitude and fire to their spirit <3
      -Open/Sweet to men that they have a mutual interest in but might come off as "un-caring" to others

*****
      So, the last one, if you're nice to some men they mistake it for being liked. It's hard to "nicely" let men down without them getting the hint to leave.

SOME do, but most don't. So, some men I know think I'm a b*tch.
      *****

lol, there are several that actually hate me because after I told them "I'm not interested anymore, please stop messaging me"; they kept messaging. That makes me "a bitch"? So be it.

@Smmyskittles What you call "bitch" qualities aren't necessarily bitchy. Now if you're adding snobbiness to it, then yeah it probably does make you a legit bitch. Most men actually have much more respect for a woman who can look them in the eye, smile, and say, "I'm flattered but I'm really not interested. Thanks anyway." If you're saying stuff like "I'm not interested anymore, please stop messaging me," then yeah I can see how you could be taken for a bitch. Aaaaaaaaand this is most often the reason why women like this are still single or will be for a lot longer. Ugly fact but it IS true. Unless you subscribe to all that Cosmo-style bologna Redeye seems to think really applies to the real world.

• She's got "bitch" confused with "backbone".
    I guess it's a common misunderstanding?

• Duh! I mean who can say no to this? :P
    http://rw-webservices.com/images/daisy-head.jpg

• I think men are attracted to high confidence and self-respect and honesty and bitches tend to have those qualities. As well as somebody who cares more about life then they do about the man's relationship with her - those girls are attractive to men because they are constantly stimulating and never boring.

• I think stronger guys like strong (bitchy) women whereas lower caliber guys want soft, demure ones.

A strong woman doesn't necessarily mean she's a bitch. Actually I can't even see how you related the 2.

@Ephemera1 "bad bitches" are in reference to strong chicks who got things handled and who look intimidating/bitchy/hot. Even I'm called a bitch by people who can't handle being challenged.

A bad bitch is a bitch but ykno she a baaady y'all be using the word wrong. Js

• @chico_brah

Answer this.

• Some are, most aren't.

I know a few guys who seem to gravitate towards really demanding, aggressive chicks. Like every girlfriend or wife has been that way.

Most people (men and women) hate assholes though and at best will tolerate it if they're weak and the other person is really attractive in some way.

What Guys Said 22

• I sure as hell am. "Bitches" are fun and exciting. Even if they wind up ripping my heart out in the end, it's usually a hell of a ride.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to be with someone who's all demure and proper and shit. Sounds boring as all hell.

• NO... Guys don't like bitches. The problem is that most hot girls know they are hot so they don't need to build a nice personality to get guys. A guy with "deal with/put up with" her poor character just to get some ass.

Most Bitches end up divorce and die single with their cats... because of their Bitchy attitude.

• not this guy

• Nah, that woman knows very little about men.
    We're not into the bitchy behavior, we may feel physically attracted to bitches, but it's just physical.

• Girls who come across as bitches turn me on tbh. All in rational moderation of course. These girls are usually the ones with stronger personalities. These types of girls are usually the most submissive once you get them in a relationship as well. Obviously that correlates to sex. ... hnng.

I can make people nervous a lot of the times. If I can walk all over a girl then I'll automatically mark her off as FWB's rather than girlfriend material. If she is just nice and gets walked on, then she will submit to anyone and everything in life. Those girls are most likely to cheat when given the opportunity as well. They are weak minded. People that are aggressive in life are generally more successful.

Being able to see a chick put people in their place effortlessly is hot lol. I like being one of the few guys she can't get one over. It probably pisses her off initially but she secretly wet for that shit. Then you get really aggressive and start making the moves. She automatically goes with your flow and is left thinking.. wtf how is this guy doing this to me? She starts to submit to you and you get into a relationship.

It's empowering AF to get one of these girls down for you. All the other guys were too pussy to try and get with her. A lot of people are intimidated by women like that. Once you get her, she is yours bro. She ain't fucking around with any other dudes.

Sort of look at a relationship as a team as most people do. I want someone as strong as me. Conquer the fucking world together n shit. A nice little catholic girl doesn't bring anything to the table for me.

• Are they attracted to bitches or do hot women turn into bitches (or get away with always having been one) because they're hot?

Of course to some extend it's the same as with men: being a bitch can be mistaken for being confident, just like being a jerk can be.

• Hot people aren't inherently bitches. There's people who aren't all that great looking that are bitches.

I'm not into bitches though, not relationship wise at least.

• Oh Gawd no, if you think I am a stalker and want rid of me just act like a bitch.

• Acting like a bitchy girl who could get away with anything she wants to with guys is the fastest way to turn me away.

• I am, nothing turns me off quicker than a pushover women. I have to ask guys who want doormats, have you ever actually dated a doormat and enjoyed it?

In some sense I agree with you, but being a bitch is not the same as being confident.

So a perfectionist is what you prefer.

You could say that yeah, i'm aiming as close to perfect as possible and settling as high as i can so that's probably why i prefer girls who are the same.

• female dogs? kinky yo... lol

• She cray

• nope. she is trying to make you chase HER dont be falling for her game or you will be another one following her like a lost puppy

• Put em in their place!

• Men use bicthes for quick sex.
    Men for longterm relationships have ladies.

• I don't think so, and I don't like bitches.

• I'm not.

• nope hate it

• FUCKIN BITCHES, GET MONEY!!!

• We love our bitches.

• I think a bitch can be hot, especially if she is politically incorrect.

How's that bitchery though? Lol.

Most girls are too tolerant and too accepting and they have an 'everybody is beautiful' mentality. I think thats kind of a push over defeatist mentality.

I kind of like it when they trample on other peoples feelings.

I think I see what you mean.