Who treats women worse, Bill Clinton or Donald Trump? Explain?

• Bill Clinton
    45%(9)52%(26)Vote57%(17)
  • Donald Trump
    55%(11)48%(24)Vote43%(13)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sufficient confined evidence for me to say. I wouldn't invite either of them to my birthday party, if you know what I mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bill did actions. Trump has said bad things. It's obviously Bill.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• it's hard to say. but i can tell you all the crap on t. v. is bullsh*t.

What Guys Said 13

• i'd say Trump. He was known for walking into the changeroom of girls uninvited participating in pageants he was part of, and even his daughter confirmed this was something he did often. In terms of the stuff about bill raping people, its largely allegations at this point so im reserving judgement. It is interesting to me though... how right leaning guys will come quickly to the defence of guys like Trump or Cosby for the allegations of rape thrown towards them, but when it comes to allegations thrown at a guy they don't agree with, all of a sudden he's guilty without evidence. Just an interesting observation

• Trump obviously. We don't have dozens of women coming out of the woodwork claiming Bill Clinton groped them.

• Yes we did...

• Yes it does explain it... and it explains a great many her behaviors. For example, look at the situation with Bill Cosby... and he's not running for President. Same with men who were sexually assaulted by priests.

• Can you spell out why they didn't come out before, while everyone called him anti-women for a year?

• Only one is important at this time
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

• Of course Bill

You can't stump the Trump

• Well apparently Bill Clinton could have legit raped people, Donnie Drumpf is just a dirty old man that likes to bluff on TV. I'll go with Bill

• Bill cosby

• At least Bill Clinton asks for consent before he GTBTP...

• Do you know for a fact he did that?

• Bill, because he rapes them.

• Bill Clinton treated the women like what at least 50% of the men here would treat. Trump does the same or worse but is also arrogant and intentionally disrespectful about that.

• trumpy. at least bill let's women suck his cock

• Bill Clinton and then his wife threatens them and harasses them for years as she victim blames.

• I don't know either of them personally nor have I been in the room while they've been talking to women. How would I know? By the news? lol

• News. Trials. Accusations. Proven facts

• Bill Clinton obviously