How have your strengths help you to succeed? How have your faults hindered you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My strengths have been my downfall while my faults have kept me going.

What Girls Said 2

• hey, initial response is try to learn not to view yourself and your abilities as strengths and weaknesses or negatives traits, each souls abilities are equal and they will all have effects on our lives. we could act in a way we see as a more positive trait however it ultimately could end up with a troublesome situation from which we have to learn from, in this case if we keep the stand point in our own self righteous opinion i did this act from one of my best traits, can we truly learn our lesson here because of our pre set ideals from the outset. if we get involved in something that turns out badly we will look and say thats the part of my negative self that led me here and blame that, we are all and everything. I've got a little game for you whether you believe in astrology or not, look up your sun sign and moon sign and the way it list negative traits and each and every one it lists give the positive outlook on that trait in reverse... a trait listed as selfish negatively can be one out for themselves, doesn't respond well to others, could be manipulative, negative to others, dismissive etc positively selfish could be a partner who will protect you to the end of the earth, fight for rights and freedom and the underdog, using their selfishness in their beliefs in life... bit of a carry on sorry lol hope you get my point at least a bit xx

• My faults hinder me more, mainly when it comes to learning.

I don't know how my strengths have helped me.😢

What Guys Said 0