Girls, if a guy is interested in you, do you return interest in him if he's attractive?

Let's say a guy keeps looking at you, with the obvious signs/signal that he likes you. Would you also begin to be interested in him, given that he's attractive?

• Yes, I would show interest.
  • No, I would not.
1mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would. If I was attracted to him, I would want to get to know him. To see if we could be in a relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• no. i would return interest if something he says piques my interest. or if he does something silly/funny. there is so much more than looks to a person.

I said "interest" for a reason. It means you would like to talk to him and get to know him , not instantly develop a massive crush on him.

yes, but you also said by looking. im just saying that him looking at me like he's interested is not enough to get my interest.

• If I were single, why not, I could give him a chance and get to know him.

• Obviously.

• I probably would.

• If I liked his personality

• Interest in getting to know him, not feelings or anything.

What Guys Said 2

• Looks aren't everything ladies. On both sides of the fight. But it looks like you all have a different opinion. So, basically, if the guy had abs and a nice jawline, you'd throw yourself at him? Listen, serial killers can have good looks too. Looks can be deceiving and you would all be better off getting to know the guy before you swear loyalty.

Just realize I'm the only guy on this post. Kinda awkward. But my insightfulness needs to reach everyone and everywhere!

I said "showing interest". Not "immediately falling in love and in a relationship".

I know. But planting the idea of hesitation and caution can prevent that from ever happening. Be interested, fine. I encourage that. But be aware. God knows I've been duped into a relationship because the girl was pretty and nice.

• It comes down to how you are a s a person and your personality more than looks just be a nice guy and chances are they'll like you too