Would you live in this lonely cabin without Internet, social networks, any neighbors, no phone but you have food and get 100k dollars after a year?

Okay so it's old school living.

miles and miles away from people.

You can pick only one person to live with so you won't be lonely.

you have food and water provided.

you also have a rifle with ammo just in case you get attacked by an animal.

NO HEATER OR AC

but you can make fires
would you live in this lonely cabin without Internet, social networks, any neighbors, no phone but you have food and get 100k dollars after a year?

• YES, WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
  • HELL NO
1mo the person you pick has to be someone you know from GAG
1mo or someone you just met

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can live without the internet, social media, and phone, but I'd go insane without neighbors, no heat, and wild animals around. I love nature and everything, but people specifically invented civilizations and heaters to keep us safe. I don't even know how to use a gun if an animal attacks.

you can pick someone to come with you

What if I eventually get tired of that person? What if we get in a fight? What if they're a bad roomate? What if I just want to talk to someone else for a change?

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah, I would because I frankly nature is really awe inspiring to me. I would love being able to have a period to abstain from society and its pressures. I would be able to just kind of connect with nature and live a peaceful, quiet life. It's kind of like a subtle dream I have to be able to be in a place like that and just free for a moment-- well, maybe with a bit potential firewood.

Throw in an acoustic guitar that I could play, some extra strings, and a journal I could write stuff down and heck, I'd do it for free lol

I don't know who I'd bring, because I don't know who wouldn't be seriously pissed off at me for bringing them to a cabin in the middle of nowhere 😂. I don't know where my nature lovers are at (and also people that could put up with me for a year).

• The life styles no biggie, but the property is a piece of shit. It's set up all wrong.

• @datgirl wanna do it with me? 😉😜

Before you asked me I was gonna say no, that I couldn't do something like this, but now that I have company I'm sure I'll do just fine ;) ;p

Netflix and chill? I'm down ;p

• lol, for 100k? I'd do it for free.

• I would love to go there for the money. I would take MysteriousAnswerer there along with me.

• Yes anytime anyday lets go

• maybe, but it would have to be for more money

• If it was a luxury cabin I would

• hell yea, id go straight Zarathustra

• Can I bring a girl with me? And my dog.

• Absolutely! Often dream of it lol. The only thing I'd want/miss is internet. I'd want some connection to the outside world (for when/if I wanted it) but otherwise, I'm good. I'd live by myself.

• 100k? I'd start considering it at a million

• Fuck yeah I would. I'd be in heaven.

• There are way easier ways to make 100k/yr

• If I had a nice girlfriend with me there yes.

• why can't i just make my money while having all that stuff?

What Girls Said 9

• 100k? Hell yeah lmao make it 250k and I'll live in a cave ffs

• I wouldn't mind giving that a try. Plus I don't like social medias besides GAG. And I deal with people all day everyday XD and I am an introvert who prefers one on one. So that sounds like a dream vacation! Can I have a dog too? Haha.

• Its was to say you would without enduring any of it. Strange things happen when you have nobody to keep you company; your sanity is at stake. But that is not the case here.
    You said we could pick somebody, so actually I think it would be a benefit to get close to that certain someone and see how you can rely on each other when you only have each other and nobody else.
    So I think it would be nice, its also a nice retreat from the city buzz, making a person grow closer to the wilderness and nature as well.
    Thing is i'd probably rather be near an ocean or a forest. lol...

• Can I get visitations? lol

• Yeah it be nice to get away from everyone and be alone. But I need the internet for at least an hour.

• I'll just keep my job, my house, my friends and everything else in my life thanks. A 100k wouldn't cut it.

• Yeah I'd do it. I have someone on Gag in mind. I think he'd like the idea of that also

• Where do I sign up $100,000 for a year easy.

• HELL NO