How do you see yourself?

What about yourself do you like the most?
What about yourself do you hate the most?

• Hot. 9-10
  • Above average. 8
  • Decent. 7
    Vote C
  • Average. 6
    Vote D
  • Below average. 4-5
    Vote E
  • Ugly. 1-3
    Vote F

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm above average but I'd peg myself at a 7 ish, if you're just goin by my face. Im not one of those people that thinks I'm the absolute shit. I know people can all agree I'm above average but I know preferences make it go up

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• ughhhh.. tbh i saw myself as pretty good, well until i posted a picture on here and 89% of people said i was a 4-6 and 10% people said 7-8, 1% said 10... but im not angry im happy that they were truthful, but ya so I don't know what to choose

• Average lol

• Personality: I like that I'm career driven and that I have a clear plan for the future.
    Physically: I like my black hair, my skinny figure, and black glasses.

• I think I'm decent. I like my face and my skin is pretty clear. I just wish I was a bit thinner then I'd be a bit higher on the scale in my opinion.

• Decent or above average
    7-8

• I'm alright. I like my sense of humor... I find the stupidest shit funny and I'm always happy. I hate my nose. It's ugly af but Oh well.

• Omg noses 😵 I dislike mine too lol
      Yours looks nice though

• @ElissaDido you have a really nice nose... and that's because I contoured it Lol but it looks so ugly I'm going to get a nose job one day.

• This girl is on fiyaaaaah 🔥

• average or decent :/

• either below average or ugly

• I'm only average.

• 8-9!!!

What Guys Said 14

• I would rate myself on the whole as decent. I'd say a 6/average physical appearance and a 7/decent to 8/above average personality. I like to imagine my personality would makes up for flaws in my looks haha

Physically:
    What I like most about myself: I'm pretty happy about my weight I guess. I'm healthy and am around a good level of thin-ness from my perspective. I know a lot of people struggle with weight and I'm thankful not to be going through that now.

What I dislike most about myself: I either dislike my nose or chin the most. Hmm... Probably my nose. It feels huge and I wish it were smaller and more shapely.

Personality wise:
    What I like most about myself: I'm happy that I can set my mind to something and really put in effort until it's done. It makes me happy to know that I can teach myself certain things or that I am willing to try to help people to best extent I can.

What I most dislike about myself: I wish I were more adventurous in life sometimes. I feel like I hold myself back too much and play life safe. The problem is that I overthink things and end up trying to minimize potential consequences. In doing so, I minimize potential rewards and stuff too.

• I don't have the greatest self esteem. My wife thinks I'm handsome, even though I'm overweight (grateful of this) and will often tell me I'm handsome or sexy, again which I'm very grateful for, however I don't feel that way. Granted I don't dedicate nearly as much time to worrying about it as I did when I was younger, which is sort of ironic considering I was in much better shape then. My point is even then I didn't feel I was anything special to look at. As for my non physical features. I believe I'm pretty intelligent, and despite RBF (Resting bitch face) I'm actually a pretty nice fellow with a good sense of humor and I'm really a rather gentle soul. :-) I do like this about myself and believe these are some of my strongest attributes.

• I love the most that God loves me for who I am.

I hate the most about myself the missed opportunities to help others

• If 10 is is the maximum you can get and 0 is the lowest you can get then how is 5 below average? Its in the middle, its average.

• I would totally date me and have my babies.

• I'm not the best looking guy, but my profile picture is a decent resemblance of myself and whoever they are they look effing fantastic so yeah...

• I'm at least a 10

• right now I'm a solid 4

• Decent. Nothing really wrong with my face, some say I'm sexy when I wear glasses but I don't really wear them.

• I feel like I'm regurgitated afterbirth with a twisted face, broken heart and lost soul

• Decent

• I rate myself a 7.5. I honestly think I'm cute. I'm not hot or sexy, but cute.

• i see myself as ugly.. especially from the side. i fucking hate my profile

• Solid 3.69/10