What fictional world would you like to live in?

I like never ever land and a couple of others seem cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Waters World" and this is MY... World.
    Although, @coolbreeze, Jessie Travels all over the Planet, Many times Interviewing Ignorant People (Not in the Know is The Definition). He always Makes a Point though, that Many who Do Know, such as Myself, and Most likely You, Blue, And the Other Half... Laugh, but never Really have Lived Nor Loved.
    "Live well... Laugh often.. Love much...
    There is actually a Beautiful Cup with this Same Slogan on it at, the Dollar Tree... Think I might Get it for some More Hot Coca.
    Worth its Weight in Gold.
    Good luck and Happy Birthday, Cool Blue. xx

Thanks, I am speechless. xx

• 20d

lol!! I am sure I got This in a message?
      And no, on the contrary, cool whipped, it is going to be a Nice weekend after all. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Mister Rogers neighborhood. Maybe Who-Ville.

• A disney kingdom

• Any place with magic😄🙌

• The shire
    Hogwarts
    Narnia
    Rivendale
    Moria
    Godrics Hallow
    Atlantis
    Destinys island (kingdom hearts)

• Tinkerbell's world

• Hogwarts, Godric's Hollow
    King's Landing, Winterfell
    The Shire, Rivendell

What Guys Said 17

• SuperNatural (I would want to be an assistant to the Winchesters, specifically maintaining and securing that Men of Letters' bunker they live in. Of course I won't get a paycheck or salary, but I wouldn't mind it at all in exchange for protection from all SuperNatural evil as I think it's a fair deal. I'll be busy guarding the bunker from all possible intruders and doing maintenance and repairs while the WInchesters and Castiel are out hunting monsters. Or if Cas wants to hang around the bunker I'll have somebody to play board games with and binge on Netflix with lol.)

Transformers (only if I get to be a Transformer and not a human)

Mortal Kombat (probably live in the Outworld, in the time after Shao Kahn had died, or in some of the other "realms" such as Edenia)

Dragonball Z (I think I would really want to live on a tiny little planet like the one that King Kai has. I rather just watch the fights but never participate and be part of any of them)

Ideally anything that consist of primarily machines, androids, robots, mechas, cyborgs. And there doesn't have to fighting or violence, I very much prefer that there are virtually no fighting, violence, hatreds or prejudices at all anymore.

As long as I actually exist as something similar from the get-go than compared to what I was born into this realm or reality or given in this world, a mere mortal vulnerable and puny human form that I never asked for nor would have wanted had I known beforehand.

• Wonderland
    Earth in the following settings:
    -Terminator
    -The Walking Dead
    -World War Z
    -The Dresden Files (if I could be a wizard. Part of the Black Council)
    -pretty much any post-apocalyptic setting that's not completely fucking gay and/or shitty (no Planet of the Apes, no Amazons, none of that shit. Humanity on the brink of extinction, not enslaved or NEEDING to be wiped out)

There's all kinds of post-apocalyptic settings. I think Robot Apocalypse are better than Zombie Apocalypse though, e. g. Terminator and Matrix, then there's also apocalyptic worlds that are post nuclear war like Mad Max, Equilibrium or The Book Of Eli, or even ones based on devastating results of Climate Change like The Day After Tomorrow or Waterworld.

@JudgmentDay

If you want to go a little more Old School, there's also On The Beach, DefCon 5, The Day After, and Day one. And those are just the ones that come to mind immediately.

• The Star Trek universe (the proper one, not the retinal damage JJ Abrams one) could be fun.

Or the EvE Online universe.

Thing to remember is, you won't get to be Frodo/Dovahkiin/Harry Potter/the Vault Dweller. You'll be some anonymous schlub who has to make a living, and life in this fantasy universes is invariably hard and miserable.

Yeah, life as a Federation citizen is certainly a lot more comfortable than life as a peasant in a fantasy universe, and you can join Starfleet (though you should avoid the redshirt division). On the other hand there's the ever present existential fear of Borg invasions and galaxy-destroying spatial anomalies and there's no confirmed afterlife in the Star Trek universe while there is in most fantasy universes.

@JohnDoe3000 Yeah, the Federation is something of a utopia. Something you don't see much of is the enlisted personnel of Starfleet - you won't have a ship with 2000 officers onboard (a USN Ticonderoga-class CG has 60 officers and 340 enlisted). The typical Federation citizen undoubtedly leads an extremely humdrum but comfortable life saving up their Holodeck credits to have another run in the "Anal with Troi" program.

Taking Skyrim as an example, you are a peasant farming dirt in a cold, rocky land where you might be killed at any time by wolves, trolls, giants, atronachs or any number of bad things. Or a daedra might toy with you, a negromancer might rob you of your soul, or you might get mauled by a werewolf. You can lead a more glorious life by becoming a warrior but being hacked up and shot with arrows hurts, even with the promise of Sovngarde.

• There was a similar question recently and Middle Earth from Lord Of The Rings popped into my head but I realised that I would prefer to meet fictional characters who seemed to live in real life places.

• Cameot though its not as fictional as people have been led to believe.

• the one in 50 First Dates

• I would live in happy, peaceful land, where there's no wars and life is peaceful and happy.

• every fictional world I seen is based out of NYC.. which is ironic because I live here... lol.

• The witcher 3
    Assains creed 2 or Assasins creed black flag.
    or Space jam :D

• Futurama

• The world of Dragon Balls and Dragon BallZ :)

• Hogwarts.

• Romcom land❤️❤️❤️

Where the kind, nerdy guy gets the girl.

• Star citizen and the last airbender world (which is on earth I guess)

• Id like to live in Skyrim.

• One where @ElissaDido is my pleasure girl ;-)