How do you make your money earn you money?

I want to use my money to get me more money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Currency trading, short term, high money investments. It's risky and you need the start up cash to get into it.
    Others do horse racing, bet on the horse thats going to lose. Anything that is second or below is losing in horse so odds are better for you. You'll make like £2 a time on a £5 bet, but if you do lots over course of a day you can make £500 a day.

Ehhh.
      Currency trading and day-trading don't work too well unless you've got a few grands of spending money burning a hole through your pockets.

Say if you just spend 200 bucks on penny stocks , IF you're lucky , you can ride up by several hundred percents worth of ROI but you're going to have to be EXTREMELY well informed and a bit lucky.

Wallstreet FUCKING YOLO as it goes.
      https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/
      Get rich or die trying.

Horse racing tho... ehhhhhh... there's worse ways to lose money but it's what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Diversified portfolio of index funds , equities and money markets with a few fixed incomes as your base is your best bet.
    In this financial environment of ours , your portfolio at best is only gonna be looking at... 10%... 7% of ROI excluding freak cases.
    If you live in America you can try P2P lending solutions like Lending Club where you earn up to 15-17% off corporate bonds , but at that point you might as well as invest in junk bonds or invest in shitty government bonds like Venezuela or Greece or Ukraine. I have absolutely no idea what kind of retard would invest in those considering the low interest rate and high risk , completely counterintuitive to the conventional wisdom of "high risk , high return" but hey , I ain't no millionaire , I'm just some guy with too much time on his hands. If you want to play the dangerous game of HYGs well that could work too if you play your cards right.
    www.zerohedge.com/.../20160308_sovrisk.jpg

OR if you have the money and an interest in cars and motorcycles.
      Go pick a few vintage models and restore them on your free time , most craiglist junks selling for $500 can probably be flipped for $4000 ,$5000 after putting in say... $1500 ish worth of parts , the rest is all labour on your free time.

That's a ROI of 6900% if you have nothing else to do on your free time anyway. The quicker you can flip the vehicles , the more money you earn. Just a few ideas.

Man you're 21 and know a lot already. Where you get all of these?

Thank you but there's still much to be learned , I am but a novice. I like nice things , and nice things likes money , so I like money and to get money what better place is to get it from than the financial market. Investopedia. com is a good place to learn about investment I've found.

What Girls Said 6

• I have some investments in stocks & also gold (although that's mostly due to gifts because my uncle usually gives me a gold coin for every birthday so I have summed up quite the pile by now :P )

Wow. Rich kids be like. Where did you learn investing in stocks?

From my parents pretty much, they started making investments for my when I was still a small child and then as I grew up kinda introduced me into it and I found it interesting because I already owned some shares thanks to them so I paid more attention and eventually learned about it

Good for you. You're lucky to have parents with that kind of financial literacy.

• Nursing Assistant in Different Group Homes, which gives me a Great Opportunity to Tune In to Gag.
    Good luck and Great question, dear. xx

• If your in it for the long term then real estate

• Invest

• Investing your money is definitely a good way but you have to be careful what you invest your money in.

• i don't need to work

What Guys Said 16

• invest it. stocks, bonds, mutual funds, property... basically any type of investment where you will get a positive return

• Have you considered trading stocks? The market looks like it might be peaking. It would be a good time to open some short positions, sell calls, or buy puts.

Gotta learn more about stocks.

If you have money (which I feel you're implying that you do), then it's the way to go. I would say you need only $50,000 to get started. $100,000 is nicer.

Alright. Thanks a lot.

• Buy stock packages that represent a good mix of the market, though these will only really make you a lot of money if you had a lot of money to begin with. Or start your own business and get very, very lucky.

Important to note: you won't get a return higher than the market average (something like 4-8% per year) unless you have insider knowledge (which is illegal), have an information speed advantage (like banks and hedge funds who spend millions to get offices that literally sit physically on top of global internet data nodes so they get information a couple of milliseconds before everyone else), or if you just get lucky.

Do not fall for swindlers who promise they can get you a long term average return above the market average return, do not believe you are somehow a genius who can see things coming that the rest of the market cannot. If you go independent you'll need all your genius (or that of your brokers) to just stay with the market (it's a red queen game where you are competing with highly educated quants and supercomputers), but by buying mixed stocks that reflect what the big players are buying and selling you can essentially freeload off of their work.

• You put your money in a your own developed skill or you learn a new skill that can bring you income after mastering it.
    I did some studying in foods and allergies with some diet courses and now all i do is cook some food and give medical tips.

How much do you get from it?

Wow. I better learn skills too

You can't earn money without skills. Only in fairy tales, i know everyone wants to make money and we see some people get ridiculous rich for doing one thing but it's not true, they all work hard but no one sees it.

• Marry someone rich

• You have to invest in a business or buy and sell currency or shares at the right times.

Or you can put down a term deposit at a specific interest rate.

• Put it in an investment or 401K

• I'd invest in agriculture

• Stocks is a good way, but you really gotta know what you're doing and what to invest in, buy some books on it maybe.

I know right. It would take time to learn about stocks but hopefully I could learn soon.

• I work with a company. Thats how i make money

• I'm in vests. And as a vested investor invests vests I invest with E-Trade where investors can investigate and invest in vests

or not in vests

• Start a company. Something big. Not a local grocerystore or something.
    Sell jackets to resell them.

• Tell it to get a damn job.

• Xper bro, you can drain the system with giftcards from Amazon. Free shit for everyone.

• my music and concerts

• Power engineering by trade a also own 1/3 of a 6000 acre farm a tow truck buisness, a Bar, storage locker facility a farm auction yard and 5 rental property and half of a strip club and a sex shop

Sex shop rings my bell

Dang. What a scammer

Buisness is buisness and 5.6 million dollars is 5.6 million dollars