Do you think people will hate me if I tell them this? Am I sick in the head?

There waa a time last year that I was so sad that I just wanted to be more social, I was always rejected by the other girls, I was always being told inappropriate things by boys. I always dressed different I would we're fishnets and short skirts because I liked how it looked. I had a stalker who was series and took pictures of me, I was so scared, I got a boyfriend who I am In love with and he loves me we have been together for a year now since I met him I feel better, I haven't had any bad thoughts since then. I was put in the hospital for my thoughts and attempts of staving to death. I wanted to watch the people run away from me. I wanted them to know I am capable of anything, and my social skills we're better than what they think of my aspergers. I would flirt with death and write poetry, I cryed way to much, I had a pregnancy scare with my boyfriend. I was bluemic I threw up everything before all of this happend. I still crybto much. I just wanted to see the confusion and fear I wanted them to not know what I was going to do, I have never told anyone this, am I bad person? When I was little my cusson who was my age melested me several times he wold ask for blow jobs and everything I felt so scared when I was around him. I feel so scared of the judgment that I am about to receive. But I would feel terrible if I told no one ever. I would write poetry on dinosaurs and death and even my lovely boyfriend. I think I am happier now than I ever have been since I got ourmt of rehab last year, but I am still scared over my halusinations and scary flashbacks.

What Guys Said 5

• I will not hate you. I know some people go through very hard times and I can adjust with knowing that aspect of their live. But what is more important is not what I think about you. but how good you think about yourself. In that positive thinking lies your happiness. There are people who will always be able to support you. trust them always.

• there's nothing to hate you based on this. sorry for the struggles you faced. im glad that your happy now. dont care what other people think of you, people are assholes, they are gonna judge you anyway, no matter what you do or not do. so just enjoy your life. and be proud of yourself that your still smiling and happy even tho you've been through soo much shit.

• "When I was little my cusson who was my age melested me several times he wold ask for blow jobs and everything"

Are you serious? How little, exactly?

The good thing is, you can talk to your man about it.

Overall, you are alive and you've been doing rehab, so keep on fighting. That's what we all do day in day out.

• my only judgement would be to say that i think you are very brave and i think you are a truly beautiful person. good luck in the future

• I'm happy you doing better now

What Girls Said 1

• people are not going to hate you. They are going to want to help you. You don't need to be ashamed of who you are. Shit happens girl and life goes on. Just work on being the best you you can be